No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Blasts Out Solomon Haumono, Ready For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Haumano landed multiple power shots in a very even 4 rounds until the ko.

Parker is not ready
    I agree, I watched the fight and Parker looks basic very hittable. If he fights Joshua I got Joshua in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Is Parker done beating up that bum? someone let me know so I can look for the fight on youtube.
      Yeah he's done, Parker knocked him out in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Just watched this on youtube: very impressed with Parkers foot and handspeed but most of all his ring generalship ; the footwork was a little off in the first round as Haumono was able to cut the ring off rather quickly but its expected as both men are fresh. Second round Parker started to establish ring generalship by standing his ground letting of combinations to the head and body as Haumono tried to get in range to work in the inside but Parker would immediatly tie him up spin / side step evading the attack. Joseph needs to tighten his guard against the right hand Solomon was landing frequently coming over the jab and with overhands straight from the opening bell.

Side note: he has one of the best fluid uppercuts in the HW division. Hes going to be in danger in the first few rounds vs. any HW that can punch but his pace and excellent punch selection will break a lot of these HW's down and make it a lot more even once his work sets in...however he has shown issues with his own stamina so once he no longer is able to move around it would get complicated regardless he has great potential to be a champion...speed and defense is the key vs these bigger men.
        Great analysis.

Refreshing to see someone open their mouth and actually know what they are talking about.

Unlike the majority of trolling scrubs here.

Comment

congratulations mate, you beat up a bum and fleeced some fans.

Comment

Parker's the Heavyweight DSG. Nobody will pick him over Joshua but I see him destroying the Brit.

Comment

LOL hau**** would make an ideal next opponent for bumsquad. I hope his manager keeps his phone switched on.

Comment

Espn UK Twitter account had a post about Parker possibly failing drug test

Comment

I wonder how Haumono would go against Arreola??...didint see to many people bagging him. Joe is the real deal he can compete at the highest level...just because he cant beat all of the big contenders in a lot of peoples opinion means
                  squat

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                    I agree, I watched the fight and Parker looks basic very hittable. If he fights Joshua I got Joshua in 6.
                    Fair call...but if Parker gets him into round 6 it means he is going alright for a start!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      So far, Joshua has beaten 4 undefeated fighters plus Kevin Johnson who isn't undefeated but went the distance with Vitali Klitschko, AJ blasted him out.

At this stage, Joshua's resume is better than Parkers.
                      But everyone wants to find a reason to hate at least he is knocking out those guys regardless if they are undefeated or are considered bums all I can say wait until Joshua gets rid of Miller Washington Ruiz and steps in with Wilder and Fury then we can see what case is made then I'm really not sold on Parker too slow and I think he can get caught and dropped very easily

Comment

Working...
                      X