Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I doubt Haymon would adise Spencer to take Diaz oon short notice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt Haymon would adise Spencer to take Diaz oon short notice...

Its obvious what demographic"PBC" wants to appeal to. Good luck on you future pbc, u just lost a fan...

You're a fan?

Comment

Who is Spencer?

Comment

Despicable post. Vasquez is half Mexican.

Haymon has babied Leo Santa Cruz, mares, Danny, Chavez Jr and Angulo as much as anyone.

Comment

What??? why is this forum so focused on race and nationality?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Its obvious what demographic"PBC" wants to appeal to. Good luck on you future pbc, u just lost a fan...
            Why would he fight Diaz when he has an IBF eliminator coming up? I don't understand you people. I guess belts only matter if you're GGG. All young fighters should strive to get belts until they're popular enough not to need a belt.

Comment

watch this interview. Sammy himself said he picked Diaz over Jamal James cause Diaz was a bigger and better fight. James just now tonight fought omatoso and could have easily lost. Prob got a favorable decision. Quit your crying

https://youtu.be/EM2MIAjmhsI

Comment

didn't he just throw Jamal Herring in there and with a good fighter and got him abused? Let me guess, you liked that because you like seeing black fighters lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Your such a fan your dont even know the boxers names right....

Comment

So you're saying that the PBC is anti mexican fighters?

Comment

Working...
                    X