No announcement yet.

No 24/7 for Pacquiao vs Bradley III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No 24/7 for Pacquiao vs Bradley III?

Why do you think they're not doing 24/7 episodes for this fight? They could really sell the Teddy Atlas aspect of it more which is the only difference in this fight.

Do they need Liev Schriber (sorry if I spelled Ray Donovan's name wrong) to do it? I don't think they have done a 24/7 without him. Maybe he wasn't available.

They are doing a different hype show for the fight. If they weren't doing anything at all I think it's be a bigger deal, but is the fact that they are naming the show something different really going to affect PPV buys?

Comment

They have a 30 min special but what is there to talk about in 24/7? Like nothing.

Comment

Well I think it's a lack of faith in this fight doing well. Because production on 24/7 is money and they possibly don't want to waste it on a fight that is not going to sell anyway. There's not even the fact of it being Manny's last fight because there are mixed messages on that as well.

Comment

mistake that their not doing it. The fight needs to be sold, and 24/7 could help a bit. Hype the Atlas perspective also the Manny and gay comments, and the rubber match etc.

Comment

They probably want to forget about the comments. Sell the fact how Manny wants to be senator and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              mistake that their not doing it. The fight needs to be sold, and 24/7 could help a bit. Hype the Atlas perspective also the Manny and gay comments, and the rubber match etc.
              The fight needs to be sold? This is their third time fighting. If the fight needs to be sold then there's a problem. Manny is coming off the highest selling PPV in history. People know who he is.

Comment

why waste more money?

Comment

Look at the abysmal job they did in selling Golovkin's last fight. Unification fight between two big punchers at MSG, one of whom's supposed to be their next big thing and all they came up with was some fifteen minute countdown.

HBO aren't in the boxing business anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    The fight needs to be sold? This is their third time fighting. If the fight needs to be sold then there's a problem. Manny is coming off the highest selling PPV in history. People know who he is.
                    ya and that fight had hype obviously, this doesn't have that. This fight will do 500 k ppv max

Comment

Working...
                    X