Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment Thread: Mayweather Official Final Fight Post Conference Live Stream!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Floyd can be a cool guy sometimes and i find him much more interesting when he talks about about boxing, even just about simple things like the pivot and how he feels out guys.

I'd love to hear him speak more about this stuff because he must have a world of boxing knowledge in his head. Even his opponents say afterwards about the little things he does in the ring and how he knows every little trick.
    Agree 100%. The most real version of what Mayweather probably is like I feel is during his post fight press conferences. This one was really good with that pivot stuff & him breaking down some things more than I've seen him do in the past (maybe a sign he's is done & feels like he can show his cards more openly finally idk). I missed some of it so I'm dying to catch the full duration of it for all the gold I missed & to hear the good stuff I caught again.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I missed some of the story about that guy, but sounded like Mickey Bey from what I heard.
      Ok yea gonna go with bey. I googled Mickey bey top rank and he fought on the donaire montiel undercard in 2011 for 8k. And fought on a Jmm undercard. He did turn down 200k for some dumb reason vs shafikov. Floyd damn near threw him under the bus lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Ok yea gonna go with bey. I googled Mickey bey top rank and he fought on the donaire montiel undercard in 2011 for 8k. And fought on a Jmm undercard. He did turn down 200k for some dumb reason vs shafikov. Floyd damn near threw him under the bus lol
        Ahhhhh I see. Yeah, that makes a bit more sense. Good work there.

When did he talk about Bey prior to tonight?

Comment

Working...
        X