Subways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subways?

The restaurant place, obviously.

There's a branch I go in every single Monday, and I always order the same: a bacon roll, a drink and a cookie (just like a fat ****ing Yank).

Every ****ing time I do, this slut serving takes it all in, then goes, with some dramatic pause "I'll do you that as a meal deal then". This, despite the fact that there's a sign in the shop saying '6" subway roll with drink and cookie - all part of our Subway meal deal.' It's like the bitch makes out she's doing me some kind of great fucking favour (favor, Fat Yanks) and bending over ****ing backwards like some fantastic restaurant manager helping me out as a special treat, rather than.... exactly what she's ****ing paid to do in the first place.

It's the disingenuous attitude of it that gets me. It'd be like if you went to McDonald's and Derrick Coleman said "as a special treat, I'll ask if you'd like extra fries with it."

It might seem a small thing, but the next time she says it, I'm going to jump over the counter, yank her pants down and nail her clitoris to the counter. Then, as she writhes in agony, I'll break her jaw in three places before slashing her leg open with a stanley knife and then spraying it with the HIV virus. And I'll go "do me a meal deal now, ****. Go on, do me a special favour. Bend over backwards and really do me a ****ing treat, you ****ing rancid WHORE. Go on, I ****ing DARE YOU to say that to me one more ****ing time."

**** she is.

Comment

sounds like she just letting you know its a meal thing cause separately it probably cost more.

Comment

She ****ing milks it, the slut.

Comment

Overweight and bad teeth? You're lucky females even talk to you at all.

Comment

I just got in the mood for some greasy bacon

Comment

Oh, btw:

Comment

We have drive thru's! Guaranteed to screw up! You ask for a cheese burger with catchup, tomatoes and onions, and she interupts you with "Is this a combo" No, I just want the cheese burger with only catchup, tomatoes and onions on it. She responds, "you don't want cheese on it?"

Yes it's a cheese burger Rosanne!

You get to the window and ask for a napkin and she acts like you asked to see her breasts, like it's a big inconvience to put a whole napkin in the bag.

You are glad to be out of there but when you get home you discover you have a hambuger with only mustard on but you don't want to take it back because they will just scrape the mustard off and give it back to you because you are now a problem customer.

Fat yanks are the luckiest fat people in the free world! I love drive thru's!
                Last edited by TBear; 02-09-2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  We have drive thru's! Guaranteed to screw up! You ask for a cheese burger with catchup, tomatoes and onions, and she interupts you with "Is this a combo" No I just want the cheese burger with only catchup, tomatoes and onions on it. She responds, "you don't want cheese on it?"

You get to the window an ask for a napkin and she acts like you asked to see her breasts, like it's a big inconvience to put a whole napkin in the bag.

You are glad to be out of there but when you get home you discover you have a hambuger with only mustard on but you don't want to take it back because they will just scrape the mustard off and give it back to you because you are now a problem customer.

She probably thinks "Oh hell, here's that **** who says 'catchup' instead of 'ketchup'. I'll give him shit if he needs napkins."

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    We have drive thru's! Guaranteed to screw up! You ask for a cheese burger with catchup, tomatoes and onions, and she interupts you with "Is this a combo" No I just want the cheese burger with only catchup, tomatoes and onions on it. She responds, "you don't want cheese on it?"

You get to the window an ask for a napkin and she acts like you asked to see her breasts, like it's a big inconvience to put a whole napkin in the bag.

Great Post! ^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X