No announcement yet.

12 year old takes aim at Einstein's Theories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 year old takes aim at Einstein's Theories

What's the Lounge got to say about this.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...skys-the-limit

IQ of 170 for a 12 year old is insane.

The only way to increase your IQ is by reading and thinking, this kid was born special.

Comment

Aliens are fawking real that's the answer.

Comment

Kid aint know ***** bout theoretical physics

Comment

Love the clip. The reply made me laugh out loud

''He gives this scientific explanation of light accelerating like it's no big deal. Then he goes back to munching on the sandwich. priceless.''

Comment

Bet he doesn't know who shot J.R.

Comment

he's on PEDs.

Comment

He also refutes einsteins theories and the big bang expansion and the CMB observations well i tell ya dis kid ain't **** it's another stupid ******ed media hype to intrigue the dumb masses who don't know **** about physics so they can sell more commerical endorsements

Comment

Originally posted by Yuricane View Post
                  He also refutes einsteins theories and the big bang expansion and the CMB observations well i tell ya dis kid ain't **** it's another stupid ******ed media hype to intrigue the dumb masses who don't know **** about physics so they can sell more commerical endorsements
                  ????

the kid is clearly a savant

it even mentions he was diagnosed at a early age with a form of autism.

and i highly doubt a college would pay this kid to do research for a "commercial endorsement"

Comment

in regards to the video however i am intrigued

it is a very interesting time we live in for the field of astrophysics.

if his theorum proves to be true it could go far into explaining universal tendancies that as of now are impossible to explain

Comment

Working...
                    X