Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather go get the early KO or just toy with Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Pretty Boy will get his "Licks" in on the Pacman. There won't be any doubt in the that. I've only written what the Pacman will do to Floyd. JAT
    [/SIZE]
    Again, you didn't need to put "Licks" in quote marks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I honestly think that floyd will start toying with pacquiao at the ninth..he might not go for the KO cause of either A risk getting smacked back after easily winning the fight or B fear of ****in up his right...either way i predict he WILL toy with manny just cause he's that good..and i hope he does..

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Again, you didn't need to put "Licks" in quote marks.
        Hahaha... Just dramatics only. Hahaha...

Comment

Floyd is not going to try and knock out Manny early, he is going to fight his style. I do think that there will be openings early, espicially if Manny adopts this bullrush style I have been hearing about in the first four rounds to try and stop Floyd early. I think if Manny does that Floyd has a great chance to catch Manny off balance or out of position with a clean shot and drop him, but if Floyd is going to stop Manny, I would expect it to be later in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
            I've been a boxing fan for over 20 years son.
            Yeah and i'm a rocket scientist.

Seriously, in the twenty years you've been following boxing how come you missed that after moving to welter he has been economical with his punches and has a low KO percentage to begin with? a KO, while a small possibility is uncharacteristic of Floyd's safety first uber defensive style.

20 years? come back to us after 40 maybe you'll do better.

Comment

I don't think Floyd will be taking this fight as lightly as he claims, at least not as lightly as his fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                Floyd is not going to try and knock out Manny early, he is going to fight his style. I do think that there will be openings early, espicially if Manny adopts this bullrush style I have been hearing about in the first four rounds to try and stop Floyd early. I think if Manny does that Floyd has a great chance to catch Manny off balance or out of position with a clean shot and drop him, but if Floyd is going to stop Manny, I would expect it to be later in the fight.
                I think the "War Plan" by Team Pacquiao will be to pot-shot Mayweather as much as possible ala "Pretty Boy" fashion. My guess is that Floyd will continue his style of jabbing and running but will eventually be caught off guard when the Pacman cuts off his escape routes in the ring, corners him and then finishes him off with an relentless barrage of fistic bombardments. JAT

Comment

if he tried for an early KO. He'd get KTFO.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatness View Post
                    and then knock him out? Mayweather has full control of this fight, what should he do?

He would try and make it close, Mayweather needs/want a rematch...Just watch.

Comment

Marquez is a better boxer than Hatton, Cotto, and Oscar De la Hoya. He may not be as big or as powerful as those guys but he boxed Pac much better than all 3 combined.

But Mayweather is an even better boxer than Marquez!

Mayweather is a taller, faster, smarter version of JMM, and if JMM won 15 out of 24 rounds against wapakman, my guess is that Floyd wins 9 out of 12 in route to a UD.

Easy work.

Comment

Working...
                      X