Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: If Todd Duboef was in charge, the fight with Pac would've happened ages ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    So mayweather ducked PAC on his hatred for arum?

Debouf would really make floyd agree?
    Please don't quote me to say some stupid ****.

Comment

another article from ***** hype, give it a rest, you are only fooling the stupid *****s, everyone knows floyd does not want this fight as proved by his actions. Another *****hype rubbish trying to manipulate and make up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        floyd has no class, he cheats on his wife, takes money illegally, oops wait a sec......
        bill clinton cheated on his wife and he was a classy president/guy...cheating on your wife does not make you classless, it just makes you a womanizer...pac takes money illegally, how?...that's theft , why is he not in prison if it was true...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          *Sigh*
          Sigh what you mofo.

If arum is stopping a fight, then the same could be sad for mayweather, al haymon or whoever.

Everyone takes the blame.

Comment

So mayweather ducked PAC on his hatred for arum?

Debouf would really make floyd agree?
            lol....thats imdazed for you......he's done with his ped preaching and now is looking for some BS to sell....

Comment

there's more than one side to every story.....props to Ben for doing what he do...dude be dropping bombs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                floyd has no class, he cheats on his wife, takes money illegally, oops wait a sec......
                lhh good one

Comment

coming from fighthype that says a lot really.
                  the problem that's preventing the fight is between arum and floyd and their dislike to each other. both of them are to be blamed.

Comment

I like to hear the other side of the story, so i appreciate reading what he puts up. He's starting to ride Floyd a little too much but i can handle being objective so i take what i want from it, but still good stuff none the less

Comment

Sigh what you mofo.

If arum is stopping a fight, then the same could be sad for mayweather, al haymon or whoever.

Everyone takes the blame.
                      Actually, no, everyone doesn't take the blame equally since Bob Arum is Manny's promoter and Manny never fights anyone until after he's spoken with his promoter. All Arum has to do is wait for Pacquiao's flatworms to invent new reasons why Floyd is supposedly "ducking" the fight. And the added ingredient really working in his favor is the fact that these "reasons" could be reasons why Arum himself is obstructing the fight but the flatworms twist logic on its head to end up blaming Floyd.

Bob Arum is the reason why this fight isn't going to happen. All that Ben Thompson's article(s) prove is that Arum is a liar and he isn't seriously pursuing negotiations for a fight with Mayweather, yet some of you see this as an occasion to bash Floyd again. I just never understand these behaviors, one guy has been revealed as clearly obstructing the fight but somehow all roads lead back to Mayweather, and with that being the case all roads lead away from common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X