No announcement yet.

John Molina, Shawn Porter, Sergio Mora, Say Khan Poses Threat To Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Of course he's a threat to Floyd. Just like De La Hoya was, just like Mosley was, just like Canelo was, etc.

I look forward to Oscar going into his vault and giving Khan the "blueprint."
    I have to agree with your view.

This whole argument and theory that Khan is a THREAT to Floyd\Manny is simple-minded at best.

A black widow spider is a THREAT, until it gets stepped on.

Here's the problem surrounding the Khan idea, outside of having earned the fight -- After Floyd\Manny beats down and thoroughly schools Khan, everyone and their mother will be screaming that Floyd CHERRY-PICKED, and or took full advantage of Khan's readiness or lack thereof.

Its a lose\lose situation for Floyd\Manny and win\win for Khan -- He now gets to tell everyone who will listen that he's the greatest and an Elite because he has now shared the ring with Floyd\Manny.

Boxing is losing whatever credibility it had as a sport and is well on the path to the abyss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      I have to agree with your view.

This whole argument and theory that Khan is a THREAT to Floyd\Manny is simple-minded at best.

A black widow spider is a THREAT, until it gets stepped on.

Here's the problem surrounding the Khan idea, outside of having earned the fight -- After Floyd\Manny beats down and thoroughly schools Khan, everyone and their mother will be screaming that Floyd CHERRY-PICKED, and or took full advantage of Khan's readiness or lack thereof.

Its a lose\lose situation for Floyd\Manny and win\win for Khan -- He now gets to tell everyone who will listen that he's the greatest and an Elite because he has now shared the ring with Floyd\Manny.

Boxing is losing whatever credibility it had as a sport and is well on the path to the abyss!!!
      "He got speed doe" (Even though you need more than speed to beat Floyd).

"He got reach doe" (Even though Floyd has the longer reach).

"He got height doe" (Even though Khan is an inch taller than Floyd AT MOST. Let's not act like he's Paul Williams or Demetrius Andrade).

Comment

Amir Khan beats Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
          Amir Khan beats Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          You say that Floyd only fights one-dimensional fighters. Well, Khan is one-dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            You say that Floyd only fights one-dimensional fighters. Well, Khan is one-dimensional.

Floyd hasn't fought anyone with the speed and talent of Khan.

Khan would put a beating on Floyd Mayweather Jr, Mayweather CAN'T win a Decision over Khan and CAN'T knock him Out.

Comment

After his excellent performance against Alexander I would agree that Khan is a threat to defeat Mayweather but I still think Mayeather would beat Khan. Mayweather is so much better than Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                Floyd hasn't fought anyone with the speed and talent of Khan.

Khan would put a beating on Floyd Mayweather Jr, Mayweather CAN'T win a Decision over Khan and CAN'T knock him Out.
                What happens when Floyd adjusts?

Other than speed, Khan isn't anything special. Floyd has a MUCH higher ring IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  you have haymon fighters who say the opposite, so which is it, you cant have it both ways

and i'll find you non haymon fighters who say khan is a threat for old man floyd
                  If you are going to pull string and stir the pot is it not better to have both things getting said?

Floyd has always been about the heat created by the friction coming from opposing sides. Getting both fired up is boxing promotion 101 dude~

So yea I can have it both ways because that makes sense, two sides against the middle~

Go ahead, but a lot gets said for a reason and it really doesn't matter anyway those words aren't helping him on fight night, you and I both know it.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-27-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    After his excellent performance against Alexander I would agree that Khan is a threat to defeat Mayweather but I still think Mayeather would beat Khan. Mayweather is so much better than Alexander.
                    I think we can all agree Floyd is a much better fighter than Devon

However i feel Floyd is over the hill, but has been picking his opponents very carefully, which hide his deterioration as a fighter

Khan will test Floyds defensive skills to the maximum, Floyd will be forced to fight every second of every round. Khan will not allow him to breath or think. Yes Khan could be caught and tko'd, but with Floyd having serious hand issues, not scoring a real KO in god knows how many years, i really cant bet my house on it. The fight will go the full 12 , with Khan winning 8 rounds minimum, will that be enough to win in vegas? who knows

Comment

Can someone explain how mayweather can possibly beat khan? We know he's not as fast. We know he can't crack hard enough to hurt him. His accuracy won't count for **** when khan consistently lands three or four punch combos and grabs or steps out of reach.

I think khan wins this in style.

Only Pacquiao troubles khan at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X