Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios Prediction and Discussion Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao by KO in 7. We all know this is a glorified sparring session, only in this sparring session someone is getting knocked out

Comment

Unless Pacquiao looks like a broken little dude in there, this is going to be an exhibition for him.

Comment

i have same sentiment as most, Pac by KO if he still got it...

Comment

There are 3 factors that can save Rios from being knocked out...

1) Rios' face holds up from the assault (Plausible)

2) Rios demonstrates an iron chin (Plausible)

3) The ref/Garcia refuse to stop the fight (Not plausible - I think Robert is not going to allow what happened to Margarito to happen to Rios if it looks similar to that fight)

If Pacquiao makes a concerted effort to go to the body, he's going to destroy Rios. The issue is that he doesn't, even if he hurts his opponent with it, so they're able to linger around taking his head shots. He's a head hunter through and through...

There's absolutely no way he loses this fight though... even if he's lost a step (he hasn't)...

Comment

Pac Ko's Rios by the 10th round.....any bets?....how do you bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              All in Pacquiao by KO/TKO

#dontcallitacomeback

Damn brought old school LL into it! great boxing song/vid

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                There are 3 factors that can save Rios from being knocked out...

1) Rios' face holds up from the assault (Plausible)

2) Rios demonstrates an iron chin (Plausible)

3) The ref/Garcia refuse to stop the fight (Not plausible - I think Robert is not going to allow what happened to Margarito to happen to Rios if it looks similar to that fight)

If Pacquiao makes a concerted effort to go to the body, he's going to destroy Rios. The issue is that he doesn't, even if he hurts his opponent with it, so they're able to linger around taking his head shots. He's a head hunter through and through...

There's absolutely no way he loses this fight though... even if he's lost a step (he hasn't)...

LMAO....had me for a sec

Comment

Good thread bro!

Everyone shitting on the fight will be watching it no matter what, that's for sure

Comment

Pacquiao ko in the 6th round.

Then he will knock out bradley just for the sake of it come May

And then the big one September 2014

Mark my words

Comment

Unless there is something severly wrong with Pac I expect him to slice Rios up

Comment

Working...
                      X