No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Chisora is Sick in The Head, It's Been a Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Vitali always tries to stop his opposition with every punch he throws. He wasn't able to do it vs Lewis.. he almost did... but at the pace both were throwing bombs at each other for the first few rds.. plus the horrid cuts & massive bleeding in & around his face was depleting him of prescious stamina & strength. Goes both ways as Lewis tried everything & threw the kitchen sink at him to get him out of there but couldn't do it until he got the aid of the ringside doctor.

Vitali is NOT showing his age.. he had an aggressive & hungry fighter in there with him.. his legs aren't the way they used to be due to numerous knee operations & this is why he has to move around more & fight backwards vs the Areolla's & Chisora's instead of holding his ground... Chisora might've aided in causing ViTALI to injure his shoulder just like Byrd did yrs earlier but in now way was his aggression the factor for Vitali abandoning his jab. Vitali couldn't throw it out there with any snap & that's why he had a very difficult time getting Derek off of him... i'd venture to say that Derek Chisora invaded Vitali's real estate space more than any of his previous 45 opponents but still was being outlanded mostly by Vitali's right on his way in with cleaner shots. At points Vitali had to just wind up his right hand to keep Chisora off of him..

The fact that he was able to do this all but killed his stamina in the second half of the bout & he did look relieved hugging Wlad right after because it took every ounce of energy to get through the bout with only the right hand as a weapon for much of the bout .. plus he was having to move alot to avoid Chisoras incoming rush. It would've been areolla all over again otherwise.. Chisora did wing some overhand rights that had mustard on them & hit Vitali hard & flusg several times.. once again Vitali showed that his chin is made out of cast iron.. Chisora is not the hardest puncher by any stretch of the imagination but his delivery & speed adds to the effect of the blows.

I was also disappointed that he didn't just throw an overhand right or forcefully try to get at him after the vicious slap that was hard enough to cause redness & for Vitali to feel it. I THNK HE WAS STUNNED at Chisora's chutzpah & the thinking was he'd PUNISH & scold him in the ring.. he schooled him but in no way did he punish him.

I think Vitali overanalyzed the situation & felt it wasn't worth it to start a brawl & chalked it up to Chisora being crazy. I believe both Wlad & Vitali should've jumped him after the bout where he was still jawing & talking shet after Vitali went to shake his hand (HE EVEN went & shook Haye's hand right after the bell to end his bout with Wlad). Like i said,, takes more guts to be 'the bigger man' I think Vitali even felt sorry for him.. No doubt in my mind at any point a cold****ed right by either bro would've had Chisora tasting podium canvas... so i don't think at all that fear played a factor... they had way more to lose than Derek to retaliate & stoop to his level.. Both bros' will punish Haye & Chisora in the ring where it counts in the record books & not on a rap sheeet.

You are ****ing hilarious!

1) My gran is not showing her age, it's just her hip replacement.....

2) He was tired at having to throw a straight right hand the whole fight (you previous suggest Viatali throws everyshot with the same velocity and tries to stop everyone) Are you sure it wasn't the good body work Chisora put on him? That must have been a strange coincidence or something.

3) Chisora didn't properly land the overhand punch in the fight. He landed but not flush. You seen him land several "hard and flush" and go onto to say Vitali's chin is solid - Chisora can't punch. To me, he obviously punched hard enough to have Vitali match back all night and to tangle his legs up on more than one occasion. Credit is due I think.

Save the best till last.....

4) "I think Vitali overanalyzed the situation" hahaha. I think you done that!

Everybody else that analysed that came to the same conclusion: He's slowing down. Father time is going to catch him soon. If a 17-2 fighter with huge height disadvantages, no real punch power, away from home, coming off a couple of defeats can have someone who has DOMINATED for so long on the back foot then you've got to look at the age factor surely (without taking any credit away from Chisora for what he did in the ring).

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
      talking absouloute
      A BS flag is when i know i've spoken the truth & nothing but the truth your honor.. when one is speechless to the truth.. one has nothing to say but put up a flag. You can't dispute any of it & just feel hurt by the words... so this is you crying.

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
        Lame. Being "gangster" or a "thug" isn't an accomplishment, it's moronic.
        If done correctly in a non douche fashion, it can be very entertaining and help build a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You are clearly delusional
          Your boy won no more than 2 rds on all 3 judges scorecards (all 45 other opponents have done NO BETTER).. failed ONCE to outland Vitali in all 12 OF THE 3 minute rds.. was spitting out blood to a Vitali who did NOT even punish him with a jab that would surely have slowed his roll & STOPPED him.

Vitali did his job.. he was the matador.. yes he didn't sphere the bull but schooled him.. Helenious fighting Chisora with one hand who doesn't even have a jab to begin with. so wasn't missing an important part of his arsenal unofficially won only 2 rds vs the exact same Chisora & Robert was touted as the best prospect in the division that schooled 3 ex champions..

If this doesn't show you the class difference between Vitali & everyone else... nothing will & Vitali is closing in on 41 yrs of age... so please get off your disrespectful countrymen's nuts.. you hate Vitali that much that you're shacking up with pond scum like Chisora... shameful to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Maybe Vitali would have had a better chance of knocking him out if he wasn't backing up for 12 rounds and took the fight to Del Boy.
            HE BACKED UP MORE from Areolla who has way more power than Chisora & had his own corner stop the fight because of the pummeling & the rest is all tearful.. Fighters who come in & try to bulldoze there way in,, get punished by Vitali moving around & sideways instead of staying flatfooted.

If there not going to give him the space or the breathing room to punch.. then he's going to create the space by taking a step or two back & tag you on the way in. Vitali is a fighter... he could easily hold Chisora for the ENTIRE fight & that's what most bigs would do & sacrifice his offense altogether & NOT let Derek get off... but for the most part he was twharting him off with the right hand for most of the night.... the first 2 or three rds...

The fight was like any other Klitschko fight & Derek was getting tagged by the jab on the way in.. Chisora did throw some good body shots & hit him on the left shoulder a few times... so that might have aided in throwing off his shoulder.. regardless Chisora got schooled just like everyone else.. only difference is he got less pummeled like Johnson & Byrd before him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
              You are ****ing hilarious!

1) My gran is not showing her age, it's just her hip replacement.....

2) He was tired at having to throw a straight right hand the whole fight (you previous suggest Viatali throws everyshot with the same velocity and tries to stop everyone) Are you sure it wasn't the good body work Chisora put on him? That must have been a strange coincidence or something.

3) Chisora didn't properly land the overhand punch in the fight. He landed but not flush. You seen him land several "hard and flush" and go onto to say Vitali's chin is solid - Chisora can't punch. To me, he obviously punched hard enough to have Vitali match back all night and to tangle his legs up on more than one occasion. Credit is due I think.

Save the best till last.....

4) "I think Vitali overanalyzed the situation" hahaha. I think you done that!

Everybody else that analysed that came to the same conclusion: He's slowing down. Father time is going to catch him soon. If a 17-2 fighter with huge height disadvantages, no real punch power, away from home, coming off a couple of defeats can have someone who has DOMINATED for so long on the back foot then you've got to look at the age factor surely (without taking any credit away from Chisora for what he did in the ring).
              Dude.. all you're doing is yapping.. Derek did land flush a few times.. Vitali's jaw didn't go anywhere like it always does... the fact that Vitali is adept at moving his head back.. right at the point of impact is a stellar reflex that he'll always have... i heard some funny stories that if DC would've just landed by a quarter of an inch Vitali would've been in trouble. My post was honest & straightforward.. your response is typical Vitali bashing... the style of Chisora made him look bad & has nothing to do with age.. Would a prime youthful Vitali have waxed the floor with Derek... perhaps because his movement will have been sharper... Watch the rematch & see waht happens now that he knows what DC is about... full control of the jab in unson with the right hand will have Derek's shady a$$$$ trainer reaching for smelling salts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                Vitali must be just as sick in the head as Chisora

he's asking to rematch a man he just dominated and who he qualifies as sick in the head

being around Chisora was a nightmare, but hey, let me do it again!

nonsensical behaviour on Vitali's end
                But he wouldn't rematch Byrd, who actually holds a win over him. Didn't Byrd deserve "more punishment" for his insolence in claiming he WON when it was actually Vitaly who quit?

Face it, this isn't about punishment just like a Haye fight isn't personal. It's about the all mighty dollar. No more, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                  HE BACKED UP MORE from Areolla who has way more power than Chisora & had his own corner stop the fight because of the pummeling & the rest is all tearful.. Fighters who come in & try to bulldoze there way in,, get punished by Vitali moving around & sideways instead of staying flatfooted.

If there not going to give him the space or the breathing room to punch.. then he's going to create the space by taking a step or two back & tag you on the way in. Vitali is a fighter... he could easily hold Chisora for the ENTIRE fight & that's what most bigs would do & sacrifice his offense altogether & NOT let Derek get off... but for the most part he was twharting him off with the right hand for most of the night.... the first 2 or three rds...

The fight was like any other Klitschko fight & Derek was getting tagged by the jab on the way in.. Chisora did throw some good body shots & hit him on the left shoulder a few times... so that might have aided in throwing off his shoulder.. regardless Chisora got schooled just like everyone else.. only difference is he got less pummeled like Johnson & Byrd before him.

So how is Vitali going to knock him out in a rematch? Because he never got close last week. Helenius and Fury hurt Chisora more.

The best punches Chisora took that night were from David Haye.

Vitali had 12 rounds to KO Chisora and never got close, so why is Vitali talking up a KO in a potential rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You are clearly delusional
                    How am I delusional? It's what many people saw

Comment

Working...
                    X