Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?

Or is it unforgivable for you? Not going to fight with any of your Margarito lovers, I just made this topic for poll related reasons to see find out how most people feel about Margarito.
    I've forgiven him
    19.35%
    Unforgivable
    67.74%
    Unsure
    12.90%

Ya I mean, he probably didn't even know about it anyways. Javier accepted full responsibility.

Comment

Yes I forgive him just like I forgive tito trinidad

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
        Ya I mean, he probably didn't even know about it anyways. Javier accepted full responsibility.
        Well, I'll answer this one. Lennox Lewis says you would tell if your handwraps were tampered with. And I believe other boxers have said similar things.

Comment

No, I think he has used them in the past other than just attempting to with Mosley. He should be in prison. This is just my opinion, not trying to start ****.

Comment

Unforgivable act in an already dangerous sport. Everyone knows he had loaded gloves against Cotto. Thankfully Miguel gets to sort him out in December.

Comment

No, and I enjoy every time he gets punched in the face.

Comment

No..........

And I used to be a huge Marg fan

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?
                  it doesn't bother me.

-- if Edwin Valero was still alive, i would still be his biggest fan regardless of what he did to his wife.

-- Floyd beats chicks, that's okay with me.

-- Ali, Pacquiao, and Cotto cheat on their wives, that's okay with me.

if i can forgive murder, domestic violence, and infidelity-- trust me, getting caught w/ handwraps is nothing to me.

Comment

If he had plaster wraps I would not forgive him.

But he didnt, the issue was over an old knuckle pad being used vs. a new one. It was a non issue that got drawn out for no reason other than to justify the CSAC's job.

He'll destroy Cotto again soon enough and half the mental defectives on this site can go whine about something else that doesn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X