No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Details The Gym Incident With Roger Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Details The Gym Incident With Roger Mayweather

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach detailed the bad blood that exists between himself and the Mayweather family. According to Roach, the mutual dislike spans several decades.

The tension first began many years ago, when Roach and Roger Mayweather were still active fighters. Roach explained an incident in the gym, which began the years of bad blood, between him and Roger.

"I trained in the same gym with them. I’ve known Floyd since he was five years old, he grew up in the gym, he just learned how to fight on his own. He was born in the boxing gym. Roger was in the gym some times and me and Roger sparred one time and he wasn’t a big puncher when he first came out, when he was 126-pounds and I was 122-pounds," Roach told On The Ropes Boxing Radio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever you say Freddie!

Comment

Lol,i already did my roadwork lolololololololl

Comment

He's lying. Seriously roach time to shut up. I see where ur hatred of the Mayweathers stems from but this is ridiculous.

Comment

"We sparred four rounds and I don't think I hit him once and I think he hit me a couple of times but he just ran all night long. The next day he asked me if I wanted to spar again and I said, "No, I already did my roadwork this morning."
          LMFAO, not even a Fl()m() can deny that that's some funny ****!

Comment

Lol. Cmon Freddy.

Comment

So, he asked Roach to spar and he replied with how he just finished doing his road work the morning of that day. WTF does that even mean? Even if he had just finished his road work it hardly matters after half an hour (or less) if you're running every day cuz you're so used to it. Weird.

So, Roger is mad cuz you refused to spar him?

Comment

Haha, that's a great line from Roach to be fair.

Comment

Roach are you sure you're training Manny? Articles about you popup every other minute.

Comment

"Keep yappin', Freddie! I'ma hit you so hard you're catchin' the stutters too! Joke Coach Roach!"

Comment

Working...
                    X