• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is shook of the ultimate fighting supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      Everyone is shook of the ultimate fighting supremacy
      WAR FURY!

Thankfully we still get to see him fight in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Fury didn't fight Pulev because he was offered £5m to fight David Haye.
        And never saw a penny of it. He was "taken for a ride" by Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          And never saw a penny of it. He was "taken for a ride" by Haye.
          No surprise there David is a conman with absolutely no respect to the contractual agreements.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            No surprise there David is a conman with absolutely no respect to the contractual agreements.
            Well said. Just another reason why all he has done since move up in weight is lose respect.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              To be fair.... Didn't fury "duck" Pulev?

All he had to do was fight Pulev and if he won it would be him fighting Wlad now instead of Pulev.

Instead of him calling Wlad a p***y and having domestic foes pull out of fights with him..... He could be the one fighting Wlad now.

I guess he's trying to milk his "0" as long as possible lol
              The irony

Comment

He could have fought Ustinov. TBH I would much prefer he fought someone similar to his size than having a training with Chisora. Although fighting Ustinov wouldn't mean he wouldn't be able to rematch Chisora too.

It was a short notice, yes.. but so was for both fighters.

Haye just couldn't be bother to go through the same thing he went through before fighting Valuev. He retired, so it's problem in motivation, not Fury necessary.

I am not sure what to think about Wlad's injury. I think he had some minor thing with his leg and only recently realised he better be 100% fight night against Fury. I have no doubt this fight is happening this year.
                Last edited by Simurgh; 09-26-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

no one is ducking fury. wlad had an injury so the fight is off. DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

It's getting ridiculous. Thing is, HWs dont want to fight TRUE HWs nowadays. They want to fight blown up CWs and out of shape midget HWs. They want the size/reach (athletic) advantages to easily reign fights which are non existent against other BIG skilled HWs like Fury. Klitschko scared to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      He could have fought Ustinov. TBH I would much prefer he fought someone similar to his size than having a training with Chisora. Although fighting Ustinov wouldn't mean he wouldn't be able to rematch Chisora too.

It was a short notice, yes.. but so was for both fighters.

Haye just couldn't be bother to go through the same thing he went through before fighting Valuev. He retired, so it's problem in motivation, not Fury necessary.

I am not sure what to think about Wlad's injury. I think he had some minor thing with his leg and only recently realised he better be 100% fight night against Fury. I have no doubt this fight is happening this year.
                      That Ustinov fight would have been a really good name to add to his resume, its a pity he opted to try and get Haye instead of Pulev because If he took that path and beat Pulev he'd have already got his shot by now against Wladimir AND we'd likely have been talking about Deontay Wilder Vs Tyson Fury/Wladimir Klitschko but hey.... **** happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X