Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this why Chinese Americans commit less violent crimes than white Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toastman View Post
    @ Australia! I will be showing that pic to a couple of Aussies i know!
    native australians aka aboriginals.

Comment

It's not that dumb people are more likely to be criminal. It's just that they're so dumb that they get caught. Smart people wouldn't be smart if they got caught. So there's your explanation. I should do this for a living at Harvard.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpboxxer View Post
        I don't have to tell them that!

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          How you haven't been perma-banned, I don't know. All you make are troll threads.
          I believe in giving a user enough rope to hang themselves with. Thankfully, TS just did exactly that when he tried to make the issue of violent crime into an issue of race.

Good riddance.

Comment

How many people do you know have actually taken an official I.Q test and had it recorded? I sure as hell don't know any.

How can that graph be in any way an accurate representation.

Comment

Aboriginals only make up 3% of the population.

Comment

Many studies have shown that there is a correlation between IQ and crime rate. People with lower a lower IQ commit more violent crimes than people with a high IQ

In this pic you can see that the average IQ of someone from China is 105 while the average IQ of someone that has an European heritage is 100. So could this explain why white americans have a disproportianal higher crime rate than Chinese Americans?
                What is the source of that map?

Just curious.

Comment

Many studies have shown that there is a correlation between IQ and crime rate. People with lower a lower IQ commit more violent crimes than people with a high IQ

In this pic you can see that the average IQ of someone from China is 105 while the average IQ of someone that has an European heritage is 100. So could this explain why white americans have a disproportianal higher crime rate than Chinese Americans?
                  This is an attempt to disparage black people and the **** starting the thread is judiciously banned.

Comment

Working...
                  X