No announcement yet.

UFC 169 thread - starts out with a BANG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 169 thread - starts out with a BANG

Varner and the Brazilian guy went to war, Brazilian guy was badly hurt and knocked out Varner with a bomb.

This is vintage MMA!

Vamos Lamas!!!!

Comment

Started out with a bang and then finished off the rest of a card with sleeping pills. Nah it was ok, just some very technical fights.

Comment

Also with Faber losing his second title shot at bantamweight, does he change weight classes now?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Varner and the Brazilian guy went to war, Brazilian guy was badly hurt and knocked out Varner with a bomb.

This is vintage MMA!
          The 'Brazilian guy' is American. lol

And that wasn't vintage MMA, it was just two guys swinging wildly. Nothing to do with mixed martial arts, really. Entertaining, yes. But no technique involved.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            The 'Brazilian guy' is American. lol

And that wasn't vintage MMA, it was just two guys swinging wildly. Nothing to do with mixed martial arts, really. Entertaining, yes. But no technique involved.
            you are a tit

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              you are a tit
              What I said is true.

Comment

Am I the only one who things the Faber stoppage was utter bull****? Those hammer fists were landing on the gloves and arm...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Am I the only one who things the Faber stoppage was utter bull****? Those hammer fists were landing on the gloves and arm...

They weren't damaging blows, but he was obviously badly hurt & was just holding onto Barao's leg not doing anything. You have to intelligently defend yourself, especially when hurt, or the ref will stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

They weren't damaging blows, but he was obviously badly hurt & was just holding onto Barao's leg not doing anything. You have to intelligently defend yourself, especially when hurt, or the ref will stop it.
                    I thought he was hurt prior to that but I dont think he was hurt in that instance.

Comment

Working...
                    X