Is Chris Arrelas trainer underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chris Arrelas trainer underrated?

I dont think this guy gets his props

Rumor has it Henry Ramirez got punked by some military vet amputee at a fight once.

Comment

a friend of mine had him shook..

Comment

Doesn't he train or used to train Escobedo too?

What's there to give him credit for? What has Arreola accomplished? He still fat as hell too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

he's a very good trainer. arreola's problem is that he's not a hard worker, not that he's not well trained.

josesito's problem is that he's not a world class talent. he's well trained.

henry ramirez can train fighters and he's good at it.

Comment

Matter of fact, both of them look like they train at the all you can eat buffet.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Maniac310 has friends?

What does Henry Ramirez' resume look like? That will tell you if he is overrated or not.

Comment

I actually just talked to him recently on the phone. One of my fighters will be moving to Cali next year and turning pro and he was looking for a trainer out there. He met up with Henry through FB and they starting talking.

We sent him videos of his amateur fights, he was really impressed and is wanting him to go and train with him. I hate to lose him, but after I spoke to Henry on the phone, he seems like a really good guy and solid trainer.

He immediately pointed out the flaws in my kid, I agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

I dont think this guy gets his props
                  Henry Ramirez was trained by Andy Suarez of Riverside Ca Andy died back in 2006. Henry than stopped boxing and took over the Casa Blanca boxing club and took over coaching duties of his late trainer Andy. That is how he took over Arreola as coach for those who are wondering. I'm from San Bernardino a city next to Riverside i used to train my nephew back in those days and would see them in Riverside or at boxing shows around Southern California. They are no longer at Casa Blanca a small gym. Arreola I believe with the Indian guy who wraps his hands bought a huge gym in Riverside some where I've never been to that gym

Comment

Theirs a video where Henry is clearly lying saying some dudes didnt show up for a fight lol when Henry got punked out in california lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X