• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez 143
    Manny 147

Both shredded.

Comment

JMM was ripped and looked young....like in his 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Marquez 143
        Manny 147

Both shredded.
        Not as much as Manny used to be. I thought they always wanted to come in light for speed? Why is he weighing in at 147 now? He was like that against Bradley... and I forgot Mosley weight. IMO.... not looking good already.

Comment

I found it hilarious that Manny had to strain to show his abs while Marquez just stood there absolutely effing RIPPED.

Comment

Marquez's shoulders looked HUGE compared to Manny's.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              I found it hilarious that Manny had to strain to show his abs while Marquez just stood there absolutely effing RIPPED.
              Marquez looked effing Solid.

Comment

Marquez's shoulders looked HUGE compared to Manny's.
                JMM looked strong and lean. His face looked solid around the cheeks, he drained down a little to make weight but not much. He still looked well hydrated and athletic........you can tell he worked his arse off during training. Zero fat around the waist line, not like the last few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  JMM looked strong and lean. His face looked solid around the cheeks, he drained down a little to make weight but not much. He still looked well hydrated and athletic........you can tell he worked his arse off during training. Zero fat around the waist line, not like the last few fights.
                  Hopefully Marquez didn't overtrain.

Comment

Both in good shape, but damn Marquez looks shredded. I have pick Marquez by UD. This series can't end without Marquez getting at least one win. I see him doing what he did to Pacquiao in the 3rd fight, with less activity from Pacquiao.

Comment

Unreal. He's in unbelievable shape. Still, this isn't bodybuilding. Let's see what the muscle gives him.

Comment

Working...
                      X