Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield's House Sells For $7 Million, But Owes $14 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo Mac actually done pretty good for someone of his limited skill set. i wouldnt call him 5hit, but id say he is finished at the top level.

Comment

He only truly fought at the top level once and Haye showed him up as the fraud he's always been.

Comment

he's doing a short sale now he finds someone close to him with good credit to buy it at 7 million re-sale it in 5 years and double even triple the money

Comment

As soon as Floyd gets out of prison he will probably give Holyfield some money, wow Floyd what a hero..

trolololol

Comment

I don't even in the slightest bit feel sorry for him. His own dumbass got himself into this. You'd think with a head that size there'd be some sort of brain in there

Comment

This is a guy who made 200+ million dollars. How the hell did he ended up broke?

http://www.pimppreacher.com/evander-...dollar301.html

Last edited by Carpe Diem; 06-08-2012, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Go to Vegas Holy and put it all on Black.

Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Go to Vegas Holy and put it all on Black.

Job done.
                  Don't you mean put it all on White?

Comment

People have the nerve to call me cheap.

I just tell them, if MC Hammer, Mike Tyson and Iverson can go broke, so can I lol

Collectively, that's about 800 million down the drain.

My measley 60-70k a year is no match lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      As soon as Floyd gets out of prison he will probably give Holyfield some money, wow Floyd what a hero..

trolololol
                      A story will be made about it.

Floyd critics: He's doing this for media attention, he wants to look like the good guy. God, I hate Floyd doing good deeds

That's exactly the reason I talk crap about Pacquiao with his "good" deeds. Tired of the 90% of whack Pac fans hating on Floyd for every good thing he does outside of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X