No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander's Trainer: Devon Will Aim To Destroy Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander's Trainer: Devon Will Aim To Destroy Maidana

As initially reported by BoxingScene.com, it appears that an attractive matchup between former champion Devon Alexander and WBA junior welterweight titleholder Marcos Maidana is on tap for January of February of next year. The bout would be contested in the welterweight division and would present an interesting contrast in styles given Maidana's all-action, pressing nature and Alexander’s boxing skills.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah the trainer is right!!!! It's going to be a great fight...alexander is going to exchange punches with maidana!!!He's not a runner like khan

Comment

Well.....good luck with that.

Comment

hmm well i dunno bout destroy but its a winnable fight for him but im still waiting on him to give a great performance cause it has been a while (urango), so maybe he can do it this time hopefully. Also i'd like to see this fight NOT be in St louis.

Always gonna be behind devon, hes got the speed, toughness and chin to hang in there with maidana.

Comment

?

I genuinely believe that Alexandre isn't effective at fighting on the inside his whole game is dependent on the outside. This could be all wrong for him. But Allah knows best

Comment

only thing devon will destroy is maidanas eardrums from all his squealing

Comment

Naw I think Alexander needs a fight like this win or lose to mature as a fighter. Steel has to be forged in fire, and if Alexander is going to be anything more than a footnote in Bradley's resume then he has to step up to these challenges. If he wins he should look to fight Khan if Bradley is still in Hiding.

Comment

He couldn't even beat Lucas. Who barely throws 5 punches a round. Alexander is a bum.

Comment

He's gonna get destroyed. And while I'm a Maidana fan and don't like Devon after the bull**** he pulled in the Bradley fight....it's gonna be kinda unpleasant to watch. It's going to end brutally.

Comment

Alexanders trainer is still doing his talking for him??This kid needs to step up and do his own talking before I believe anything his trainer is talking about...

Comment

Working...
                    X