No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
    After Froch beats him you will complain about how old Johnson was just like you do with Bhop and Roy. Im screencapping all of these idiotic posts you make and they will be sigged once Froch beats the he hell out of Johnson.
    1. No I won't. I think Johnson is a good fighter and I'll stick to that unless he shows me something drastically different in the fight. I'll own my prediction, though.
    2. I actually give Calzaghe credit for Hopkins' win
    3. ROY WAS OLD GET OVER IT

How's this for a bet? You sig them if Johnson wins, I sig them if he loses.
    Last edited by BigStereotype; 02-17-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      1. No I won't. I think Johnson is a good fighter and I'll stick to that unless he shows me something drastically different in the fight. I'll own my prediction, though.
      2. I actually give Calzaghe credit for Hopkins' win
      3. ROY WAS OLD GET OVER IT

How's this for a bet? You sig them if Johnson wins, I sig them if he loses.
      Gladly. I dont understand your hatred for British fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        Gladly. I dont understand your hatred for British fighters.
        I hate British fighters? This is news to me. I like busting your balls about Calzaghe, but I've repeatedly said that I rate him higher than most. I'm always defending Lewis, usually in the same threads that you are and Ricky Hatton is one of my very favorite fighters. Just because I don't think that Carl Froch is the second coming of Tommy Hearns doesn't mean I hate British fighters. Glad we have our bet, though. I'm saving that post, though.

Comment

Working...
        X