Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slimey Limey you creep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather Limey than the guys constantly making the Cotto-Pac hate threads. I don't always agree with him but at least he states his opinion and sticks by it. That's a rare commodity these days. You got guys changing their stories and opinions and **** after you say what you feel. You have to respect the unswayed that stick by their opinions, even if you disagree.

I've never seen him post racist stuff. Haven't been here a real long time though. It seems guys who make real racist comments are either insta-banned, or have bad karma.

I will close with, 'please don't bet more than 100.00 on Amir Khan unless you are truly wealthy' ...that is all

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
      I'd rather Limey than the guys constantly making the Cotto-Pac hate threads. I don't always agree with him but at least he states his opinion and sticks by it. That's a rare commodity these days. You got guys changing their stories and opinions and **** after you say what you feel. You have to respect the unswayed that stick by their opinions, even if you disagree.

I've never seen him post racist stuff. Haven't been here a real long time though. It seems guys who make real racist comments are either insta-banned, or have bad karma.

I will close with, 'please don't bet more than 100.00 on Amir Khan unless you are truly wealthy' ...that is all
      Nothing wrong with different opinons. It would be a pointless forum if that wasn't the case,

But his racism towards Black people and Muslims is beyond ridiculous.

The guy is a blatant biggot, all because people disagree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post

Exactly man SL is a good poster, this minion always seems to be bitching or complaining about something tho, reminds me of a old women.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Exactly man SL is a good poster, this minion always seems to be bitching or complaining about something tho, reminds me of a old women.
          Complaining about Racism is like an old woman.

Figures you of all people would approve of such garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
            Complaining about Racism is like an old woman.

Figures you of all people would approve of such garbage.
            Everybody in this section uses "racism" in a fun way sometimes, and I do not remember meself being racist. It's nothing serious, except for those Muhammad worshippers like you who have a shoe up their arse so they take everything to heart.

Go and take your complaints to your mommy you sensitive ****. Allahr would be ashamed.

Comment

What are you talking about now?

You're not racist but..

typical line of a typical bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                What are you talking about now?

You're not racist but..

typical line of a typical bigot.
                Here you go. You either get used to it or fook off from this forum to pray for your pedophile prophet 5 times a day.

Comment

Er.?

Can't you think of anything else to say other than what they say on your backward garbage forums?

Or will that require to much brain power for you?

Comment

Slimey got banned?
                    No doubt be back under a different name, maybe I should register **** Brit to stop him getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                      that guy is a lonely scumbag..cant express himself other than with swearing..that shows that hes anti social..ive seen a few of his posts its either against the blacks or muslims.
                      Hopefully he'll run his mouth at the wrong time to the wrong person and get what's coming to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X