Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was the last time Floyd was in with a skilled boxer such as Lara? Cotto? Canelo is talented but he's 23 and had to fight at a CW. Who knows if he actually felt drained or not.

I think Lara beats Floyd at 154.

Comment

I would love this fight, one where it wouldn't be an easy prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
        Lara is chinny, I can see Floyd walking him down to a tko

Comment

This is the fight that should happen next. Floyd fans would rather see him fight Maidana tho pathetic.

Comment

Mayweather by decision I think he would win the chess game; Lara usually does not come out of his plan but i think Floyd would be fast enough to make him do so.

Comment

Mayweather would win but Lara would make it competitive if he comes in prepared. For some reason Lara isn't consistent in his performance. Even when he fought and beat Williams (IMO) he still got hit an awful lot. The same thing when he fought Angulo. Both of those guys aren't that fast, of course Angulo being much slower. Against Trout he looked great because he's much better at doing the kind of things Trout can do. You have to believe Mayweather's skills are light years ahead of Trout's.

Comment

I think its dead even, wouldnt be surprised either way.

But the fight will never happen it doesnt make sence for floyd.

its high risk low reward, the exact oposite of canelo

Comment

We'll never know because Floyd will come up with a million and one excuses to avoid him.

Comment

Few analogies here even consider the fact that Lara is a southpaw and how that stance could be difficult for someone that avoids them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                      Lara decisions Floyd that's why Floyd will fight khan or Maidana instead.
                      Well, what do you know?!

Comment

Working...
                      X