Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which religion produces most # of terrorists ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    The problem with your question is this.

Did they terrorize in the name of their religion?. or they terrorize because they're just a bunch of AHOLE who happened to be of certain religion.

Perhaps you should start anew and clarify this issue then perhaps you can find out later on.

I think its pretty clear I'm talking about Religion being the motivational factor behind terrorism / terrorist ideologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      I think its pretty clear I'm talking about Religion being the motivational factor behind terrorism / terrorist ideologies.

The Klans are just a bunch of white supremacist who happen to be Christians. Hitler happen to be a Christians. The Crusade happened because of over 300 years of Subjugation suffered by some Christians in the hands of Muslims in the Byzantine empire who happened to be Christians and Persian empire ( Zorastrian) before the Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphate conquer the land.

They ( Crusaders) did not go to war to impose their belief on people....They only united Europe to wage war against Muslim invaders.. You must know that Muslims kept attacking Europeans at that time to convert them and plunder their wealth.

Comment

The Holocaust was not done in the name of Christianity. Hitler didn't even look upon Judaism as a religion, he looked upon it as a race. Notice he spoke of his concept of "racial purity" constantly, but never 'religious purity'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          So all them jews were killed by Martians right?

Ku Klux Klan,Crusades etc. what were they? peaceful followers of Jesus, right/.
          Ignore him, we had this debate. I he said the same thing, I posted links and he said and I quote..

"I won't bother reading any further because the first few lines were biased."

He doesn't listen and I'm about to put him on ignore and I have never put anyone on ignore.

He denies millions of Native Americans were killed. We just all sat around for thanksgiving dinner happily ever after.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Ignore him, we had this debate. I he said the same thing, I posted links and he said and I quote..

He doesn't listen and I'm about to put him on ignore and I have never put anyone on ignore.

He denies millions of Native Americans were killed. We just all sat around for thanksgiving dinner happily ever after.

You heard of Muslim conquest of India (mughal empire). That my friend will turn your stomach inside out. Muslims took it easy on Jews and Christians but against Hindu and Buddhist they just go on a killing spree!. Perhaps the holocaust and native American, and all the genocide you can think of and combine them together will be the sum of that genocide. Yet the Indian People fought them valiantly and kept these Ahole at bay!!!

Comment

Quit lying.

First off, provide that quote you assert I uttered.
              I did not deny millions of Indians were killed. I pointed out you used the highest estimate on record, and that those deaths weren't done in the name of religion anyway. Never did I deny there were many deaths. You're either knowingly lying through your teeth, or your memory is shot because you took way too many punches to your head during your failed boxing career.

So I musk ask you to also produce the quotes to back up this assertion that I denied millions of Indians were killed.

Put up or shut up....

Comment

Modern times it's easily Islam, but they pale in comparison to all the crazy **** Christians did.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

You heard of Muslim conquest of India (mughal empire). That my friend will turn your stomach inside out. Muslims took it easy on Jews and Christians but against Hindu and Buddhist they just go on a killing spree!. Perhaps the holocaust and native American, and all the genocide you can think of and combine them together will be the sum of that genocide. Yet the Indian People fought them valiantly and kept these Ahole at bay!!!
                  Religion has blood on it's hands, I will not argue that point. According to Juan Cole Christianity has killed in the 100's of millions.

He is an American academic and commentator on the modern Middle East and South Asia. He is Richard P. Mitchell Collegiate Professor of History at the University of Michigan.

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/c...-modern-record

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Quit lying.

First off, provide that quote you assert I uttered.
                  I did not deny millions of Indians were killed. I pointed out you used the highest estimate on record, and that those deaths weren't done in the name of religion anyway. Never did I deny there were many deaths. You're either knowingly lying through your teeth, or your memory is shot because you took way too many punches to your head during your failed boxing career.

So I musk ask you to also produce the quotes to back up this assertion that I denied millions of Indians were killed.

Put up or shut up....
                  You want me to show you links, but you won't read them. Go away....your little game is tiresome.

Comment

If we are counting, meso-america and north american conquest, Islam still has a fairly wide margain to overcome. It might been have been because of disease, but the only reason anymore would claim back then is to bring god to the barbarians. So I will count it, im not anti christian (im a raised mexican catholic, and I'm still not really willing to say im an athiest..)

Comment

You want me to show you links, but you won't read them. Go away....your little game is tiresome.
                      So you can't prove I uttered the words you claimed I did.

You're so pathetic you have to stoop to attributing words to me I never uttered.

Comment

Working...
                      X