No announcement yet.

if this thread gets to two hundred posts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    It is pretty strange. Don't stare too long or you will lose balance and fall out of you computer chair.
    I'm actually driving and I pulled over to get a clear look at it...

Comment

i could always use some points

Comment

ghey thread tim mate....

Comment

I hope the Bears beat the Cowgirls this evening.

Comment

Ever notice how people don't move out of the way for ambulances anymore?

They're thinking "well if you didn't eat so much bacon and sausage all the time you wouldn't be having a heart attack!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

They're thinking "well if you didn't eat so much bacon and sausage all the time you wouldn't be having a heart attack!!"
              where im from pizza gets to you faster than an ambulance so

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

You should see what happens in Wash DC. traffic is always jammed up, and Ambulances turn on their sirens like cars have room to pull over.

So, you have the normal traffic jam, and in the middle of it, is an ambulance with the siren blazing ... Its Hilarious to watch, but ****ed up for the person gasping their last breath.

Comment

Ten more pages to go.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X