Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrologically: Berto Vs Ortiz is one sided and....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He was born under the presence of God, thus he hath no real fear but the fear of his creator....everything else will fall into place as GOD sees fit as long as he hath faith in the one and true GOD. This is true for every man, regardless of anyting else.....there is nothing to fear on this planet
    what are you talking about?

Comment

astrology is for women and gays, which one are you?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Devon also has Mars in Aries.

The top 3 prizefighters right now are born under signs that aren't historically so great at boxing: Floyd Jr (Pisces), Sergio (Pisces), and Nonito (Scorpio).
        I know bro, thats why I said that fight mirrored this fight.

Floyd has a T square that gives him exceptional stamina as well as initiate and hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
          astrology is for women and gays, which one are you?
          Thats something a unknower would say. Shaving your face is gay if youre a male but im sure you dont do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
            I know bro, thats why I said that fight mirrored this fight.

Floyd has a T square that gives him exceptional stamina as well as initiate and hunger.
            Yea, his Mars is loaded. I never seen a boxer with a Mars as hardcore as that one.

The aspects that form his t-square are all extremely tight or close, and it's all FIXED signs making up his t-square. It might even be a grand cross depending on where his Taurus Moon is, we don't know for sure without his birthtime.

Comment

Yea, his Mars is loaded. I never seen a boxer with a Mars as hardcore as that one.

The aspects that form his t-square are all extremely tight or close, and it's all FIXED signs making up his t-square. It might even be a grand cross depending on where his Taurus Moon is, we don't know for sure without his birthtime.
              Judging based on floyds cranial and facial features Id say hes a Leo rising..

Mars in aquarius puts mars in his 7th house thus his domestic abusive streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
                Judging based on floyds cranial and facial features Id say hes a Leo rising..

Mars in aquarius puts mars in his 7th house thus his domestic abusive streak.
                Never came across like that sign to me. I always thought Aquarius or Scorpio.

Lots of famous wifebeaters don't have Mars in 7th, eg: Joe Louis Mars is in the 2nd.

Comment

The thing is I don't think Berto has the heart to handle Ortiz's assault like Bradley does and pressure. He ain't like those other one dimensional fighters he fought at 140. Ortiz is ten times the fighter of Juan Urango. And is a lot tougher then Quintana.

If Ortiz can land hard early I think it's a lock he stops Berto. Berto's going to have to land hard early to put some doubts in Ortiz too because he ain't no ****in Arturo Gatti either. I think it will come down to who starts landing the better cleaner harder shots early and dictates the pace. If Ortiz can keep it at a distance and land the clean shots and keep Berto at bay and not clinching to put him off his game, its his fight to win and look beautiful doing and if Berto can make it ugly, land hard shots and clinch or get out the way and frustrate Ortiz, I think he can definitely take over and get the KO. I'm expecting a KO here.

Which makes it a damn good fight, I can't wait!
                  Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 03-27-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    The thing is I don't think Berto has the heart to handle Ortiz's assault like Bradley does and pressure. He ain't like those other one dimensional fighters he fought at 140. Ortiz is ten times the fighter of Juan Urango. And is a lot tougher then Quintana.

If Ortiz can land hard early I think it's a lock he stops Berto. Berto's going to have to land hard early to put some doubts in Ortiz too because he ain't no ****in Arturo Gatti either. I think it will come down to who starts landing the better cleaner harder shots early.

Which makes it a damn good fight, I can't wait!
                    You think Berto would MENTALLY fold under VICTOR ORTIZ pressure? That wouldn't be good for Berto's career to fold under the guy who folded.

Comment

You think Berto would MENTALLY fold under VICTOR ORTIZ pressure? That wouldn't be good for Berto's career to fold under the guy who folded.
                      hahaha exactly. Neither one is a freakin Arturo Gatti. when it comes to heart. I think they both can fold. It depends on who dictates the pace early and lands the harders shots early and makes it there fight. If Ortiz can use the jab to keep Berto at bay to land his good shots he can stop him because Ortiz is the best fighter Berto's ever fought and is alot better then those one dimensional bums. If Berto can land hard and make it ugly and throw off Ortiz's rhythem I think he can stop him too.

I can't wait, it's going to be a damn good fight, I think it's either ones fight to win or lose. They'll pull the best out of each other I think. They'll both need heart to survive the other and make it there fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X