Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Mayweather vs Marquez not being shown in Canada!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mayweather vs Marquez not being shown in Canada!

They're trying to promote this fight so badley but they can't show it in Canada. WTF! Our major cable company Shaw is only allowing UFC 102 to be ordered on PPV on that day. Seeing how UFC and Boxing are competing for viewers this is'nt really a good thing is it? Now Dana White can throw it in our faces that Mayweather-Marquez got no views in Canada. We don't get any 24-7's, no Countdowns, no Fight. This sucks! Now I'll be forced to download the fight. The sad thing is we have HBO here but they only show fights like every two months. Does anyone else think this is a problem for the sport?

Where did you get this information!?!?! this would be devastating news to say the least... btw ufc 102 is august 29, mayweather marquez competing with ufc 103

Comment

live stream will be your friend come sep19 is thats the case

Comment

lol gtfoh with that live stream BS, i was banking on HD!! Really bad for boxing if we can't get this ppv in Canada, i dont mean for buys, i mean for hatred of the promoters!

Comment

If I'd complain about the fights I've missed on tv....

But I am getting Mayweather-Marquez on tv for sure.

Comment

For those who care, i just got home from work and called Shaw, they are indeed playing the Mayweather vs Marquez ppv!!

Comment

Working...
            X