Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl

Raw Video: Deputy Shown Kicking Teen Girl
    Surveillance video released in an assault case against a King County, Wash. sheriff's deputy shows him kicking a young girl, slamming her to the jail cell floor and striking her repeatedly. The deputy has pleaded not guilty in case. (Feb. 27)
    http://vidzking.com/?q=Tags/Raw-Vide...king-Teen-Girl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb_PeXOdT4

yeah i seen this earlier....here is someone elses opinion

Police officers behave this way because they tend to have very small genitals.

I had many good friends who worked in emergency medicine... while attending one party, someone brought up the "race and penis size" issue. After some discussion about race and penises, one woman brought up something i had never heard from any of them before - she mentioned something about police officers almost always having very small penises. Several people mentioned personal anecdotes about treating police officers, and how they almost always had a very small penis. Apparently this is some sort of running inside joke in the medical professions. I asked them if they were serious, and they said yes, it is common knowledge that police officers usually have very small penises and testes. These people would know since they have to give physicals to them and also deal with them in emergency situations. As one of them put it "If we get a call that there is a police officer coming into our trauma ward, we immediately know we'll need a catheter from the pediatric ward."

I think this may help explain the behavior we see caught on tape from time to time.

Comment

The girl didn't deserve that, he beat her up for kicking her shoe off. This prick deserves some jail time and a good kicking.

Comment

dam after she was handcuffed he picked her up by her hair???? f uking punk azz pigs..

Comment

I saw it on tv earlier, she didn't deserve that, she didn't do anything wrong really, even if she did throw her shoes "In his dirrection". For him to just jump on her and pound her on the ground was wrong, she didn't even move after his two blows on the ground(causing him to pick her up by her hair)

I hope something gets done here, that cop needs to get charged.

Comment

Police officers need some kind of anger management or training every month.

Comment

While obviously this dude is nuts... it also furthers my basic advice I give to anybody...

Don't mess with the popo. Seriously, how hard is it to keep you trap shut and not act like a moron when dealing with the police?

While the dude completely overreacted, it'd be nice if cops could be a little more lenient with their nightsticks.

Comment

I laughed a little.

Comment

he's done.........

Comment

And this is just one of many incidents that never get reported.
                    Maricopa County Jail in Phoenix, Az, Sheriffs Deputies are responsible for at 6 inmate deaths.

Comment

Working...
                    X