Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..What Does The Chick Need To Have To GET IT?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..What Does The Chick Need To Have To GET IT?...

Simple one.

Vote. Discuss.
    Great tits
    17.86%
    Great ass.
    21.43%
    Gorgeous face.
    28.57%
    Flat stomach.
    0.00%
    Thich thighs.
    0.00%
    Long legs.
    3.57%
    Sexy feet.
    3.57%
    Well put together. (Hair, makeup, etc.)
    14.29%
    Great personality. (Lol.)
    3.57%
    Other.
    7.14%

a ***** .

Comment

a pulse sds

Comment

I'm not in a position to be fussy, but a great pair of **** goes a long way with me. A real long way!

Comment

Her face has to be on point. She can have a banging body, great ass, ******* etc... but if she's fugly it aint happening.

Conversely, if she has a gorgeous face everything else is a bonus. Just as long as she isn't grossly overweight.

Comment

Makeup can make ugly girls look relatively decent in a dark club. Makes me laugh when the lights come on at the end of the night, all of the girls rush to those doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
              Her face has to be on point. She can have a banging body, great ass, ******* etc... but if she's fugly it aint happening.

Conversely, if she has a gorgeous face everything else is a bonus. Just as long as she isn't grossly overweight.
              I kinda agree with that. I mean, great face just makes everything else look better. It's like the jab. If you start with a great face, it seems to set everything up better.

Comment

She needs to be silent for one! Silent approach, nice face, shape and a fat booty!.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post

I will second that

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
                    I kinda agree with that. I mean, great face just makes everything else look better. It's like the jab. If you start with a great face, it seems to set everything up better.
                    damn, you know what?

that's absolutely true

ive never thought of that but its so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X