Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Changes Position, Praises Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I literally want you to LIVE!!!!

Comment

This idiot said " the fight only intrest people in mexico and the phillipinez" hey dumbass those are two of the two biggest groups that get behind the sport. Corrupt ******* whose canelos next mandatory by the way at 154 let me guess mayorga?

Comment

The next thing he will do is make up a belt for Marquez. WBO have already fighter of the decade. WBC will make the "Silver Diamond Champion of the Universe of the Century" belt.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          The next thing he will do is make up a belt for Marquez. WBO have already fighter of the decade. WBC will make the "Silver Diamond Champion of the Universe of the Century" belt.
          LOLOL, its true!

Comment

Littlemac changes position as well, Praises Pacquiao-Marquez 4 by donating Top Rank $70 bucks for the PPV he didn't pay for. Manny getting Pacquiao'd by Marquez was worth every penny of the PPV. Bring on 5th.

Comment

I bet they invent a 'Silver Diamond Mexican Of The Decade' belt just for JMM.

Comment

Sillyman has changed position more times than Jenna Jameson!

Comment

what a fucking prick, the old man should just retire for good

Comment

I won't be surprise if WBC will convince both Fighters for 5th Encounter and sanction the Fight, with Sulaiman in the ringside!

Comment

I feel quite bad saying this, like I might or should be struck down by God or something, but I actually want this **** and Arum to die.

Is that bad of me? I wonder how many lives and how many dreams these two, and King, have ruined?

Don King
                      Bob Arum
                      WBC ****

Boxing will be better when these corrupt swine have gone from this earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X