Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny-JMM IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Manny got over confident and lazy the last time he fought Marquez. I think this time he will be well prepared and finally KO Marquez. I am a big fan of both fighters but I think Pacquiao being much younger will make a difference in his favor.

Comment

These guys could fight 100 times and it would still be close each and every time.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I believe Manny will come in more motivated than ever this fight and finally end all doubts about who is the better fighter but given the clash of styles it's always going to look closer than what it really is. So how will Manny end this fight?
        I believe... that i've heard that before, and at this point i honestly don't care. Will it make for a good fight? Sure. Will it mean anything? Absolutely not.

Marques is still gonna think he won a close fight, and even if he does win, even if he wins big, he would have to do it 2 more times for him to end up on top.

A Pacquiao win would at this point amounts to nothing, unless he get a KO. Doing something you've done twice already, regardless of who you believe really won the last 2 fights would just be considered as Pac doing what he should have done the last time around.

Hate to be a dick about it, but that's just how i see it.

Comment

Manny by Robbery?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think Manny got over confident and lazy the last time he fought Marquez. I think this time he will be well prepared and finally KO Marquez. I am a big fan of both fighters but I think Pacquiao being much younger will make a difference in his favor.
            I wonder what the fourth excuse will be ....

Comment

bet they gonna rob marquez again pac off steroids aint ****

Comment

Working...
              X