Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Season 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead is on all weekend on AMC. Ending with a live talking dead show and season 3 preview. July 15th AMC will show the season 3 trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      The Walking Dead is on all weekend on AMC. Ending with a live talking dead show and season 3 preview. July 15th AMC will show the season 3 trailer.
      hype.......

Comment

Damn TV shows take so long to make. I hate waiting for the next season, then you get 1 hour and got to wait another week.

Comment

i wonder if they will get rid of lori??? carl might be made into a cold hearted bad ass as he gets older..or they will kill him off either will be fine by me...hate waiting between seasons...i luv this show

Comment

damn i cant wait for thew talking dead and the season 3 previews. Im like a walking dead crack head.

Comment

My DVR recorded the episode tonight as a new episode...as far as I can tell it is the first episode but in black and white?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                My DVR recorded the episode tonight as a new episode...as far as I can tell it is the first episode but in black and white?

Ya, it's not new just black and white. The comics are black and white.

Comment

the REAL Season 3 trailer is up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    They had enough trouble with 13, how the hell they going to stretch sh** out over 16 episodes?

I hear great things from my brother about this part of the comics, he didn't give me any details but he says it's awesome. Hopefully the show follows suit.
                    as comic book numbers 95-100, it seems the author has been reading and seeing GAme of Thrones to much. Lots and lots of Dead. So all for shock value, 100 is always a milestone in comic books so i was upset from 95-100.

Comment

Season 2 DVD on sale this tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                      X