No announcement yet.

One thing I don't mind about Muslims.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I don't mind about Muslims.

If there is one thing I like about Muslims is that they don't take **** from their women. When I say that, I mean they don't allow women to abandon their children to daycares all day long because they care more about working than raising their family.

If there is one serious fault from the west, it is feminism which is a joke.
    Women don't have any business being in politics or working full time trying to prove that they can do something "just as good" as a man.

Women are good at making babies and raising their children "when they actually put effort into it" so there is less chance that they will grow up all ****ed up.

Whats ironic is, is that the liberal feminists who are so quick to allow Muslims citizenship are also signing their own death warrant. If Muslims do take over eventually, kiss your womens rights goodbye. A fitting end I think.

That is why we shag more birds! White men are slaves to their bitches to the point where most of them become the bitches! Women are attrated to men that will impregante then, not hoes that will go on paternity leave so they can go bak to work! In my company birds only do part time jobs on temporary contracts. Never give a bird a permanent job, EVER. I pay people to work, not have kids

Comment

Last edited by Sir Tom Jones; 10-12-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

There is a video on youtube about how the entire feminist org was funded by the Rockefeller's. Really interesting story and it makes sense. The honorable Elijah Muhammad also talked about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
          That's how to get the blowies boxed off my son! We were not talking about shariah in this thread but general traditions and culture I assume? She did say muslims immigrants in the west. We have no intentions to change your laws, we just want to shag all your birds and make all your money for you lazy daft bums. Muslims are being persecuted for being too cool, pretty much the way the rich Jews were in the 20th century

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
          There is a video on youtube about how the entire feminist org was funded by the Rockefeller's. Really interesting story and it makes sense. The honorable Elijah Muhammad also talked about this.
          That person is a liar and a dog! He shagged his secretaries and was a false prophet. Feminism is all about women getting sexual with each other, either that or it's about women looking like men!

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
            That's how to get the blowies boxed off my son! We were not talking about shariah in this thread but general traditions and culture I assume? She did say muslims immigrants in the west. We have no intentions to change your laws, we just want to shag all your birds and make all your money for you lazy daft bums. Muslims are being persecuted for being too cool, pretty much the way the rich Jews were in the 20th century

That person is a liar and a dog! He shagged his secretaries and was a false prophet. Feminism is all about women getting sexual with each other, either that or it's about women looking like men!
            True, Elijah Muhammad was one of the falsest prophets ever. Not only that, he was ultra-racist. Hated all white Americans! Taught his "children" that they ALL are evil, that they are the

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
              True, Elijah Muhammad was one of the falsest prophets ever. Not only that, he was ultra-racist. Hated all white Americans! Taught his "children" that they ALL are evil, that they are the

I personally would not feel good about white folks had they enslaved my people. That was mighty Christian of the white man to treat negros in this way eh?

Like the saying goes, that was mighty white of you sir.

PS I bet you are white and that is why you are talking about EM in this manner because he spoke the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                I personally would not feel good about white folks had they enslaved my people. That was mighty Christian of the white man to treat negros in this way eh?

Like the saying goes, that was mighty white of you sir.

PS I bet you are white and that is why you are talking about EM in this manner because he spoke the truth.
                It was a horrible thing, it happened and we are past it now....Why still hold a grudge against a whole race.....is it every single one of their faults for what happened....why would they have any reason to still hold a grudge up till today? Its different now, there may still be racists...but there are racists in every culture...thats life
                Last edited by AssasinKing; 10-12-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I always thought the woman should stay home and take care of the family if possible.

Comment

Feminism is a bunch of bitches believing they're somebody. Screaming equality, they should pick up a rifle and get into army duty like the rest of uf if they really want that equality.

Comment

Working...
                    X