Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The driver obviously fired the fatal shot. The gun recoils at 313 and jolts. The reflection over Roy's head is fake.

Comment

The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
      2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
      3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
      4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
      2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
      3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
      4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

Comment

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
        1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
        2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
        3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
        4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
        5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
        2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
        3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
        4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
        5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT

Comment

Moorman's affadavit supports the dummie shot that followed the driver shooting at 313. She took the pic 1/5 a second before the fatal shot and then heard another one. The last shot was fired to provide a red herring for the witnesses that remained on elm near the limo. THE LAST SHOT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT to confuse people and give them an alternative location for the fatal shot.

Mary Moorman's Affidavit (back to the list of witnesses)
          Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

1. 147-160 missed
          2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
          5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT.

Comment

Jean Hill...the lady in red

She heard 3 shots and then the 4 second pause that surely happened. These 3 shot are supported by facts the goverment concedes and of course disproving the single bullet myth. 18 frames per second.

Mr. SPECTER - How many shots were there altogether?
            Mrs. HILL - I have always said there were some four to six shots. There were three shots---one right after the other, and a distinct pause, or just a moment's pause, and then I heard more.

1. 147-160 missed
            2. 225 Kennedy
            3. 234 Connally

4 1/3 second pause

4. 313 fatal shot
            5. 323 dummie shot from knoll

Comment

Greer is guilty beyond a doubt

Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
              [B]Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.

THE GUILTY LIE ALL THE TIME...GREER WAS NO EXCEPTION.
              Last edited by 7forever; 09-10-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Killer Bill lies over and over and over

Greer lies right here by saying he sped off after the second shot and after the first time he turned around. This is his official line and it's visually proven a lie because of the film. Remember this was a whitewash but in the real world Greer would have gotten the chair because of these epic lies.

Mr. GREER - Well, when we were going down Elm Street, I heard a noise that I thought was a backfire of one of the motorcycle policemen. And I didn't--it did not affect me like anything else. I just thought that it is what it was. We had had so many motorcycles around us. So I heard this noise. And I thought that is what it was. And then I heard it again. And I glanced over my shoulder. And I saw Governor Connally like he was starting to fall. Then I realized there was something wrong. I tramped on the accelerator, and at the same time Mr. Kellerman said to me, "Get out of here fast." And I cannot remember even the other shots or noises that was. I cannot quite remember any more. I did not see anything happen behind me any more, because I was occupied with getting away.

Comment

Enough evidence to convict 10 OJ's

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
                  Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
                  Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
                  Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head.

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
                  Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

The one you fired, you imbecile.

Comment

Jean Hill was a great witness

Hill heard 4-6 shots and saw the ss shooting back. She thought she was in a movie.LOL She kinda was! The only ss agent that we know for sure fired a shot was the driver. His name was William Greer and he fired the fatal shot that blew Kennedy's brains out.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
                    Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.
                    Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
                    Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
                    Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
                    Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.

Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
                    Mrs. HILL - Yes.

4. 313 fatal shot
                    5. 323 dummie shot from knoll

Comment

Dictabelt assists in forming shot sequence

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
                      2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
                      3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
                      4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
                      2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
                      3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
                      4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
                      1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
                      2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
                      3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
                      4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
                      5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
                      2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat.
                      FOUR SECOND PAUSE
                      5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT. THE LAST TWO SHOTS WERE BANG BANG.

Comment

Working...
                      X