No announcement yet.

name 3 or more flaws you see in floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    how can anyone exploit that flaw if mayweather doesn't fight anyone who can exploit it?
    I completely agree with this right here. I really wish Floyd had stayed put for a bit longer. I would have liked to see him fight Malignaggi, Casamayor and Witter. The WW division wasn't even that great when he moved up. The only fighter who was really available was Margarito, and the tensions between Arum and Floyd ruined that fight completely. Williams was still somewhat green and he had fights lined up, Mosley was at 154, Cotto was still zombified at 140, Cintron and Spinks just got KTFO and Clottey was struggling with Mayweather's blown up leftovers.

If he had stayed at 135 and 140 for longer, I think people would look at him a lot differently than they do right now unless they dare call Casamayor, Johnston, Witter, etc bums.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      He doesnt have any flaws.

1. He doesnt have to throw combinations to win hes proved that. No? He sstill the most accurate boxer in the history of the sport since compubox was introduced.

2. He KO'd Hatton and dropped JMM. His punches are fine.

3. He backs into the ropes and doesnt get a glove layed on him.
      Every fighter is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        What did i miss? Did that not happen?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          I will give you credit for the points you made. However, this doesn't answer the question of how Pac will KO Floyd in 7 rounds when he couldn't KO Marquez after knocking him down three times in the first and couldn't KO a journeyman like Clottey whose defense is not as good as Floyd's.
          I find clottey to be A- fighter with great defence. He may forgotten to throw his puches against pacquiao. He barely lost to anybody. I never said pacquiao will KO mayweather in seven. Nobody will KO mayweather. He will never stand there and trade punches especially against a puncher. He rather change the rules of boxing.

Comment

He's a ****ty trashtalker

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              He doesnt have any flaws.

does this mean he is unbeatable?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
                Flawed or not, He will be eating left straights from PAC and be Ko'd 7th to 8th round
                Silly ol Cramer, go back to your room the grown-ups are talking

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  some poster said floyd was flawless. True or false?

name 3 or more flaws you see in floyd.

here's my 3:

1) stopped throwing combinations (was a lethal combination puncher south of 140)

2) does not fully commit to his punches (might be a issue with his hands)

3) sometimes he backs into the ropes and stays there
                  1) He sweats after he starts to throw punches

2) He breaths heavily after the 6th round

3) When punches come towards his face he blinks

and look at the *****s saying his not flawed

Comment

Working...
                  X