No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTL View Post
    u seem to be the most vocal Fury fan on here, again, lets do a avy bet?

ill be here all day waiting for your response.
    I'm not really picking Fury to win, so not interested + already have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I'm not really picking Fury to win, so not interested + already have one.
      i see, i know most fury fans know he isnt going to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Do murricans care about this scrap.
        I've been watching Fury for a long time, though most American boxing fans I know never actually catch his fights. They just know his name from articles.

Came in this thread to comment about the idea I keep seeing that Tyson "is in Wlad's head". Do we really believe that with Wlad's experience in the sport, time in the spotlight, etc, that he's shook by an occasional promotional stunt? I think his wife's issues would be infinitely more significant in his life than anything Fury can throw at him.
        Still seems to me that Fury is being incredibly oversold. I like him but I've yet to see him do anything that leads me to believe he would overthrow Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I've been watching Fury for a long time, though most American boxing fans I know never actually catch his fights. They just know his name from articles.

Came in this thread to comment about the idea I keep seeing that Tyson "is in Wlad's head". Do we really believe that with Wlad's experience in the sport, time in the spotlight, etc, that he's shook by an occasional promotional stunt? I think his wife's issues would be infinitely more significant in his life than anything Fury can throw at him.
          Still seems to me that Fury is being incredibly oversold. I like him but I've yet to see him do anything that leads me to believe he would overthrow Wlad.
          Other way around.

Tyson was sharting himself throughout his pretentious ramblings.

Comment

• Tyson Fury's pad work with Peter Fury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QrWstJj10g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgFGfhTYhkc

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              The only thing I gathered from that is that Fury has dedicated himself to being more fit for this fight. Which is really great to see. Unfortunately, fitness won't be enough. His reflexes are slow and that's not really curable.

The mitt work itself was silly and irrelevant in cluing anything for the fight. He's not going to tag Wlad with light, flat-footed punches from in-range. Not that I expect mitt work to really indicate much of anything. I hope Tyson has made massive strides in footwork as that is going to be the only thing that helps him in this fight. Without better footwork, he's going to get dismantled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

It has been discussed throughout this thread that Vladimir is uncomfortable about Fury's unpredictability. The wife thing and father time could unnerve Vlad a bit too, who knows. He is human after all.

Saturday should give us a lot of answers about both fighters. This is what makes it interesting.

I think mostly people simply want to see someone really testing Vladimir, especially after the Haye and Povetkin disappointments. We want to see the long reigning champ in a real fight before he bows out.
                Last edited by Weltschmerz; 11-26-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• TYSON FURY *UNCUT IN DUSSELDORF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHAZ...ure=youtu.be&a

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    It has been discussed throughout this thread that Vladimir is uncomfortable about Fury's unpredictability. The wife thing and father time could unnerve Vlad a bit too, who knows. He is human after all.

Saturday should give us a lot of answers about both fighters. This is what makes it interesting.

I think mostly people simply want to see someone really testing Vladimir, especially after the Haye and Povetkin disappointments. We want to see the long reigning champ in a real fight before he bows out.
                    I think that's true, thought it's that very desire to see Wlad tested that has turned Fury into a credible foe, not anything Fury himself has accomplished, IMO. I do hope he brings hell though as I would love to see Wlad in a decent scrap.

Comment

• Is it true this fight is no PPV in Britain but Joshua-Whyte is?

Heard it from here 41:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHAZ...re=youtu.be&a= ...

Fury laughs and says which is better British or World Championship? ...common. And says wouldn't even pay a penny for watching Joshua-Whyte.
                      Last edited by oscar9992; 11-26-2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X