Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the only fighter Cotto lost to that he stayed to do an interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacquiao the only fighter Cotto lost to that he stayed to do an interview?

He left the ring when he lost to Margarito, Floyd, Trout and Canelo, correct me of I am wrong?

With Manny Pacquiao he was the only fighter he lost to that he congratulated and praised right after the fight during a post fight interview and stayed to do an interview for.

to cotto credit dude got beat the **** down to the point he thought he was a jackolatern had he realized he was just cotto he would have ran and cried in the back like he always does.

but in all seriousness HBO made him stay he wanted to run out that ring and cry, you can tell big time and larry merchant had to talk to him like a lil boy child jsut to keep him calm.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-23-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling the reason he stayed to do an interview with Manny is because he was probably thinking he would retire after that fight so he wanted to do one last interview. I mean a lot of people felt he was done after that beatings he faced from Margo and Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I have a feeling the reason he stayed to do an interview with Manny is because he was probably thinking he would retire after that fight so he wanted to do one last interview. I mean a lot of people felt he was done after that beatings he faced from Margo and Pac.
        He definitely was. He was a much better and different fighter before those beatings. Especially the pac fight. That was one of the worst beatings I've ever seen. I actually felt sorry for him.

Comment

Did he stay for the 1st Margo fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Did he stay for the 1st Margo fight?

As far as I know, he left the ring for that too, the only thing he did was grab Margos head wtih both hands to acknowledge that he won and left.

Comment

I think so. Cotto is the worst sport and the biggest crybaby of all the top level boxers I know of. He though that he won the Trout fight, the Mayweather fight and the Canelo fight. He scored all three fights 8 rounds to 4 for himself. He is very arrogant and he has an extremely high opinion of his boxing skills. He said before the Canelo fight that Canelo was just another opponent he was going to beat and another chapter his was going to write in the Cotto story. Canelo wrote this chapter of the Cotto story by giving Cotto an ass kicking and another loss on his record. Cotto says he won 8 rounds to 4. Bradley score himself the winner of the first Pacquiao fight by 8 rounds to 4. Some fighters are very generous to themselves when they score their own fights.

Comment

A lot of respect for Manny and his struggle. Not so much for anyone else who defeated him.

Comment

I guess its hard to dispute being stopped..but even when you clearly lost on points you can act like it never happened

Comment

Miguel Cotto respects Manny Pacquiao because he's the only fighter who has truly defeated Miguel Cotto --- Miguel Cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X