Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Maidana hurt Floyd when he can't KD/KO "glass chin" Khan!?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
    I dont think the matchup with Floyd is a good one. But to be fair to Chino he was the first man to drop Karass, a big welter with an anvil chin.

He has power, he just wont be able to leverage it against Floyd. He's smaller and has less reach and is too slow for Floyd.
    Madaina is 5 foot 10 this isn't Ricky Hatton who's 5 foot 3 but listed 5 foot 6

Comment

CHino has heart and Power, but I dont see him hitting harder than Canelo Alvaraz, and if Canelo landed anything significant-Floyd took it well. All this hype about chino having a punchers chance is just promotion for the fight. Floyd will look superior-but I hope Maidana somehow magically pulls out a win. As for Khan, i dont think he has a glass Jaw-He has been hit on the button by big punchers. How many fighters you see that gets hit and does not go down. Khan is alot tougher than he gets credit for - If he tightens up his defense, he will look spectacular.

Comment

He is better then before... but no chance in front of mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Jesus. So your telling me if floyd got banged on the chin with maidanas best shot he wouldn't be hurt?
          Exactly lol.

It is arguable with someone besides Cortez in there Khan would have been stopped.

Comment

If he somehow apply Braldey's game plan like he did to Pac... Those looping punches a 200 per round might catch Floydie.

One perfect punch can send Floydie to retirement!!!

THAT'S A BIG "IF" !!!

Comment

He kd Broner. So u saying Broner chin is ****tier than Khans???

Comment

He hit Broner flush how many times and couldn't KO him?

Floyd has better defence, chin, and reflexes than Broner.

I have seen Floyd take very few flush shots in a fight. Latest one was Cotto and that was because he has a strong left hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KOKings View Post
                  All the people saying how Maidana has a "puncher's chance" to beat Floyd...I just don't see it.

Maidana couldn't stop or even drop Amir Khan..who supposedly has a glass chin
                  Maidana couldn't stop Devon Alexander en route to getting outboxed silly
                  Even the overhyped, lightweight Adrien Broner came on strong at the end and Maidana couldn't stop him

so how does all this possibly equal Maidana having a chance to stop arguably the greatest defensive boxer of all time?!?

I don't even like Floyd to be honest but truth is truth, Maidana is supposed to be this killer puncher who can't stop overhyped lightweights and glass chinned fighters?!?

Not buyin it.
                  He didn't KO him but he left him near lifeless and has grown leaps and bounds since then anyway. Besides, one fight is nothing, even the greatest KO artists still fight someone now and then that survives, that isn't a knock on Maidana that was a testament to khans toughness that fight, though he still got exposed.

Comment

Maidana doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning a decision.

Only way is to go for the home run. That home run ain't happening.

Comment

Very true,

Maidanas power is overrated, Floyd doesnt have a bad chin and he is big and strong

Maidana will have to hit Floyd with multiple bombs to hurt him and i just dont see him landing one let alone 3 in a row

Comment

Working...
                      X