Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the overall better fighter? Pacquiao or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    He did lots of things in his career that Marquez could never have done.
    well, nobody ever saw Marquez knocking Pacquiao cold with one shot, so it's hard to say what Marquez could or couldn't have done. that might even be the single Greatest feat in both mens' careers combined.

but i agree that Pacquiao is Greater because he has a greater number of impressive feats to his name.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
      Better fighter??? Pacquiao easily...

Better boxer??? No doubt JMM...
      This, This and This. I wish i knew how to green K. I'll send points instead.

Comment

Wow.... I'm surprised the votes are so close. Whatever these guys compete with each other at is close lol.

Anyway I think Pacquiao is the overall better fighter. He's just more versatile and I think his style can beat more fighters. Also I think some of you guys underrate pac's boxing skills.

Comment

although i know they are different fighters/boxers...i rate them as equals

Comment

its like comparing apples to oranges...although I do get excited more seeing a pac match than a jmm match. I expect alot of action whenever I watch a fight

Comment

Listen people can say what they want, but with the combination of Pacquiao's style and in ring accomplishments, not to mention a resume choc full future HOFers, world champions, former champs and future champs, Pacquiao is in my eyes a top 25-30 ATG. JMM, a great fighter in his own right is maybe a bottom tier ATG.

The two simply aren't comparable in anything except the fights they had with each other. So I'm a bit surprised as to how many guys have voted for JMM.

Comment

in terms of accomplishments ...pacquiao

in terms of ring IQ...marquez

in terms of pure athleticism, power, speed, movement, excitement...pacquiao

Comment

Marquez is way better skill wise Pacquiao is just so much more athletic.
                  Marquez getting just a little bit stronger and durable tipped the balance in his favor. Now can Pacquiao do something to adjust?

Comment

Marquez by a country mile, he is gracious and an overall well rounded classy boxer,
                    his counter punching style is nothing but sexy.

Manny is just throw lots of punches and was his weight jumping was questionable, along with his reluctance to agree to USADA olympic style testing.

Comment

I can never see Marquez beat bigger guys like Margarito, ODLH, Floyd etc. and Manny beat Margarito and de la hoya.

Comment

Working...
                      X