Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Cotto...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Cotto/Trout, this thread would of been over 30 pages by now. Poor Cotto stans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Pre Cotto/Trout, this thread would of been over 30 pages by now. Poor Cotto stans.
      After Canelo-Trout on May 4th, if that's who does choose to fight, let's see how many Canelo fans stick around afterwards.

Comment

• The fight would look like that

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post

The fight would look like that
          If Canelo would fight Pac next I would highly favor Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Cotto would be motivated for this fight.

I see his jab being a pain for Canelo.

Cotto will get the better of it when they exchange hooks. Canelo is a hooker who can be hooked with.
            I agree, Cotto's jab and hook are off beat but Canelo is young and is offenssive enough to overwelm Cotto at this point of his career fighting at the higher weight. Still I wouldn't mind seeing this fight

Comment

• Lol I like all the parody threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                If Canelo would fight Pac next I would highly favor Pac
                Now thats a good fight... I can easily see Pac outboxing and doing a number on Cenelo... Canelos face and hair would go from ginger to red in 4 rounds

Comment

• Yes, Canelo would beat Cotto by TKO or KO watch GBP still tries to make this fight in NYC in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                    Yeah and you just ignored what I said about Shame Mosley...He was embarassed about being gun shy with Mayweather so he said he hits as hard a Cenelo

Its obvious Mayweather doesn't pack the same power as Cenelo because of the amount of clean punches Mayweather lands in his fights...Cenelo lands far less and puts people to sleep.. moron
                    Dude you're an ****ing Idiot. You seem bent on making this about shane mosley! I respect shane but this has nothing to do with how much a punch shane can take. This is solely about Trouts Power! nothing more, nothing less. Trout has more power than he is perceived to have! I don't care about who canelo knocked out, who walked through who's punches, or who's dating Shane Mosley's daughter. Keep to the topic Douche! Damn dude are you Canelo's secret lover???

And you proved my point, Why would Shane Mosley be Gun Shy in a fight with Mayweather? The same reason any boxer is gun shy in a fight....They don't like the feel of their opponents power genious! He wasn't being Gunshy for the sake of being gun shy! You're worse than the Matthyssee's fans. You need a new saddle after all that Di%K riding.
                    Last edited by hhwff3000; 01-28-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
                      Dude you're an ****ing Idiot. You seem bent on making this about shane mosley! I respect shane but this has nothing to do with how much a punch shane can take. This is solely about Trouts Power! nothing more, nothing less. Trout has more power than he is perceived to have! I don't care about who canelo knocked out, who walked through who's punches, or who's dating Shane Mosley's daughter. Keep to the topic Douche! Damn dude are you Canelo's secret lover???

And you proved my point, Why would Shane Mosley be Gun Shy in a fight with Mayweather? The same reason any boxer is gun shy in a fight....They don't like the feel of their opponents power genious! He wasn't being Gunshy for the sake of being gun shy! You're worse than the Matthyssee's fans. You need a new saddle after all that Di%K riding.

You're the one that brought up shane mosley
                      Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
                      Trout isn't anymore a Knockout artist than mayweather is because thats not how they fight. They plan to win decisions on their elusiveness and counter punching not knockouts. But you heard Shane Mosley say it from his own mouth that Mayweather and Canelo's power is about the same (who would've thought?). Back to the topic, I'm sure trout hits harder than his KO percentage would suggest and I'm sure he hits harder than cotto's little brother.
                      and nah if you knew anything about getting hit even from smaller guy if they counter and catch you all the time it makes you gun shy.. doesn't mean he's powerful
                      I'm completely none bias actually... Cotto is one of my favorite fighters,I have a picture of him on my wall and if you followed the thread you'd notice i said I'd love for Pac and ginger to fight so pac could smash his face in,it seems like you're the one dick riding Cotto with your stupid and emotionally written defences

Stop typing in an aggressive manor aswell, it makes you look pathetic
                      Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 01-29-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X