Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Urges Haye To Continue: He'll Beat The Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i disagree...haye has no chance of beating either klistchkos...

wlad and vitali's reach advantage is too much for haye...wlad and vitali just know how to use that advantages...

and haye has no antidote for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
      Haye has ability, but he is rightly getting grief from the fallout of his trash talk. If he continues I think he'll get one of the brothers, let the dust settle and see what happens.

However the trust barrier is broken with him and his fans, so he would need to rebuild bridges. Even Hatton needed a couple of gimmie fights before he got slaughtered by Pac. Depends if David has enough 0's at the end of his bank balance.
      ok that pic is hilarious! I am American,and did pick Pac to defeat Hatton,I always liked Hatton.He seems like a good guy and no matter what a lot of my fellow americans say he was a very entertaining fighter.I dislike Haye but I have to agree that he should continue(abiet without the toe , hand ,slave contract and back excuses) He is very fast and has decent pop and still has a few good fights out there.And 2 wins over top ten heavy and he is right for a title shot

Comment

Lets be honest here, Wladimir was classes above haye in that fight. Hate tried to get under Wlad's skin before and during the fight. That tells me that he was worried about how he was going to win. Where Wlad knew with his size and weight he would be able to outpoint Haye. Haye's footwork and movement was good but he was scared of his right hand which is why he didnt over commit himself. He had plenty of chances to rough Wlad up and he was juvenile to think that one shot was going to Ko Wlad. He never truly hurt Wlad but i think if he adopted tactics like the ruiz fight then he would have a chance. I think he has more chance in beating Vitali but he will only postpone retirement for Wlad so it looks like were at a stalemate, if Haye was respectful pre-fight then Wlad might have honoured him a second chance. If i was Wlad then i would take the payday, its unlikely that Haye would come up with a concrete tactic by the end of october. If fight goes ahead dont be suprised if Wlad knocked him out.

Comment

Also, according to Adam Booth Haye's actual weight for the fight was 208lb = 14 st 12lb. in comparison to Klitschko's 242lb = 17 st 4lb. I dont know why Haye weighed in so light. The ruiz fight he weighed in at 222lb = 15st 12lb and i think thats the best ive seen Haye. He may have given up some speed but he looked powerful and still would have been to fast for Wlad. Maybe if haye did weigh in closer to the ruiz weight then them flush right hands he connected with during the fight might have had more effect on Wlad. From the off the only pattern i saw was Haye evading Klitschko. so much for the 'perfect game plan' and i remember Booth saying that Wlad's style was perfect for Haye. Obviously not! hahah

Comment

Working...
          X