Strikeforce Lawler vs Shields live stream
    Scottrade Center – St. Louis, MO
    Saturday, June 6, 2009 – 9:00PM (CST)
    Live Stream: http://tinyurl.com/cjcuht

MAIN CARD
    Robbie Lawler (16-4) vs. Jake Shields (22-4-1) – 3X5 – 185Lbs
    Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski (15-6) vs. Brett “The Grim” Rogers (9-0) 3X5
    Nick “Bad Boy” Diaz (19-7) vs. Scott “Hands of Steel” Smith (16-5) – 3X5
    Phil “New York Bad Ass” Baroni (13-10) vs. Joe “Diesel” Riggs (29-10) – 3X5 – 185Lbs
    Kevin “Monster” Randleman (17-12) vs. Mike Whitehead (23-7) – 3X5 – 205Lbs

UNDERCARD
    Jesse Finney (3-0) vs. Josh Bumgarner (7-0) – 3X5
    Tyron “Tabasco” Woodley (1-0) vs. Sal Woods (3-5) – 3X5
    Scott Ventimiglia (12-5-1) vs. Lucas Lopes (7-8) – 3X5
    Pat Benson (2-5-2) vs. Dave Cochran (16-18) – 3X5
    Booker DeRousse (1-1) vs. James Wade (5-6) – 3X5

http://www.strikeforce.com/schedule/

Last edited by mmaphilippines; 05-31-2009, 06:50 PM.

can;t wait for it, green k

Comment

Strikeforce Lawler vs Shields is now streaming as of 10:00AM (Phils. time)
      http://tinyurl.com/cjcuht

Comment

SMH @ at that piece of fine china that Arlovski calls a chin

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
          SMH @ at that piece of fine china that Arlovski calls a chin
          Tell me, how many fighters would not get KO'd by unblocked bombs from a guy as big and strong as Rogers?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
            Tell me, how many fighters would not get KO'd by unblocked bombs from a guy as big and strong as Rogers?
            yeah, arlovski let that guy land some punches but seriously though, a lot of fighters could have withstood the initial punches. it was only the punches that rogers landed when arlovski was against the fence that were significant but the ones before that weren't anything special.

Arlovski is a good fighter but he has a weak chin.

Comment

Roger's and Sheild's really impressed me, and don't forget about Rigg's he really stepped up his game! Diaz just beat the **** out of the other guy....it was like he was blocking punches with his face all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                yeah, arlovski let that guy land some punches but seriously though, a lot of fighters could have withstood the initial punches. it was only the punches that rogers landed when arlovski was against the fence that were significant but the ones before that weren't anything special.

Arlovski is a good fighter but he has a weak chin.
                Yeah but when he got to the fence he was rocked and very vulnerable on the ground before the ref stopped it. IMO it was a good stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                  Roger's and Sheild's really impressed me, and don't forget about Rigg's he really stepped up his game! Diaz just beat the **** out of the other guy....it was like he was blocking punches with his face all night long.
                  yeah, Rogers, Shields and Diaz were pretty good. But the only problem with them is that I don't want to see them against tomato cans in Strikeforce. I'd rather see them against some real comp in the UFC.

As good as those guys are, I wouldn't care to see them fight if they are only gonna face bums at strikeforce.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                    Yeah but when he got to the fence he was rocked and very vulnerable on the ground before the ref stopped it. IMO it was a good stoppage.
                    thats exactly what I said. Rogers landed those punches only because Arlovski got rocked and THEN went backwards to the fence and Rogers was able to land clean shots while Arlovski was a litte wobbly.

Comment

Working...
                    X