Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mijares HAS to be the most overrated fighter I've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am suprised, we all know Vic's limits and Mijares played right into his stregnths.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCN® SOULJAH View Post

Uh. Use your intelligence to reach a less reactionary conclusion.

Most everytime you need one to use his brain to prevail. He come up short.

I believed Mijares was different from every other simple-minded Durangan punk out there. My mistake.

FYI:

I been a constant target of epithets in the last 6 months since I posted regular here. I made hardly any reference to any of that **** let alone complain about it. So keep spreading your fiction. It don't phase me.
      Actually one of your recent posts was to criticise Mickeyb for a racial comments, and you used to have the racist red K message that someone sent you in your sig.

You dish it out, but you can't take it. Which is weird, because it's probably the other way around when you and your boyfriend get together.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
        But yeah, as off, and as completely out of his element Mijares was last night.....It should be expected that you lame asses that have absolutely nothing to say on regular hours would come out of your cages like it's your birthday and try to use the loss of one of the least talked about of our fighters as reason to celebrate. lol You skinny morons are becomin desperate, huh?
        What the fuck is your asinine self talking about?

I'm a Mijares fan.

I actually hope he learns something from that misguided bull**** he pulled last night.

Moron.

Comment

What the fuck is your asinine self talking about?

I'm a Mijares fan.

I actually hope he learns something from that misguided bull**** he pulled last night.

Moron.
          Giiiit the f.uck outta here, you're a Mijares fan like I'm a fan of what Floyd Mayweather Jr brought to this sport

lol This f.uckin moe moe tried to pull a Obomba on me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            The photos are of him. IMO the profile is probably his, but there's no way of knowing.

There was a link posted to his myspace before, and it was full of him talking about gay sex and how he liked Britney Spears. He denied it was him, but then last week he wrote an essay on here about how wrong people were for insulting Britney.
            Wow, now that is a turn up for the books.

However, as big a twat as he is, I don't think he should be persecuted or made fun of if he really is gay. So what, honestly.

Make fun of him for being a moron who only comes out to **** on other people favourite fighters (who, mysteriously, always happen to be non-black) when they lose but I find all this other stuff kinda distasteful, including someone making an alias pretending to be him.

Don't take it down to that level, guys.

Comment

• that wasn't the mijares we have all seen fighting last night.
              as everyone knows though, skills dont always pay the bills and sometimes whoever wants it more will take it.
              to me it was more of Mijares being akward with Vic's style..
              Styles make fights.
              Props to Vic for the dominating performance and knock out win.

Comment

Mijares was disappointing. The way he fought Darchinyan was some of the dumbest **** I seened.

The way he got caught going backwards with hands down like that in the 9th was amateur-ish.

I expected him to have a lot more for Darchinyan than he brought.

True greats --- the kind that some of us were hoping Mijares might emerge as --- should be able to adapt to a awkward but exploitable style like Darchinyan's.

That what you get for putting belief in a Mexican.

Donaire will wax Darchinyan in a rematch.
                What's more disappointing is your lack of grammar and spelling.
                That and your 3rd grade education..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  What's more disappointing is your lack of grammar and spelling.
                  That and your 3rd grade education..
                  Cut the uneducated dude some slack...

Not everyone went to college.

Comment

Actually one of your recent posts was to criticise Mickeyb for a racial comments, and you used to have the racist red K message that someone sent you in your sig.
                    Psssssssssst. Show me where I cried or whined like a ***** about it. Retribution is retribution.

You got 2 allusions out of countless multiple incidences I could have referred to.

In other words. You got nothing.

Funny how the last time I saw a insecure little ***** crying about a perceived slur. It was you.

@ MaYaN_SuN

I stated my fan status of Mijares multiple times on this forum. Which can be searched easily.

So put your insecure lil emotions away.

@ Viktor.

Wear some lifts before you step to me. Punk.

Comment

He would cry about it, because he's a little *****.

He is happy to make racist comments, but if someone else makes them, he cries about it, makes posts about, and puts it in his sig so that his whining is attached to every post.

He tries to act like a tough guy on the internet, but the fact is that he got revealed as being a butt pirate, and has a profile on a gay website: http://www.bgclive.com/live-profile....bulous&frame=0
                      roflmaod!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X