peterson not sitting between rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Yep how dare he be in shape
    It's almost like dudes on here WISH he was on steroids. He's always been a good all around boxer and an even better brawler. But it's just that he's more disciplined now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Yep how dare he be in shape
      Known to have had synthetic testosterone. It's shady as **** unless he gets Olympic style testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        Known to have had synthetic testosterone. It's shady as **** unless he gets Olympic style testing.
        And ALL bouts on PBC HAVE gone through those strict testing standards. So sit your assuming ass down before you get dismantled.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          I guess its like when I was in highschool running track. Our coach would tell us to stay standing and walk around,instead of sitting back down after 400 meter repeats,so the blood would keep flowing consistently, and the lactic acids wouldn't accumulate in our legs. It actually works pretty well.
          True after running it's better to keep walking or jogging instead of standing still. But I think this is just for mental reasons

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            True after running it's better to keep walking or jogging instead of standing still. But I think this is just for mental reasons
            I've been in scenarios where I've done high-velocity training or sport and then take a breather by sitting down or just laying on my back. After getting back up, even if it's slow, I'll feel dizzy or lightheaded. So I think you're right about the blood flow thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Just raises even more suspicion of continued PED use. He should do OST to cleanup his image. Dude looked like he can go another 12 rounds after the fight.
              He's at TMT the steroid warehouse for boxer's

Comment

I've seen a decent amount of sparring in gyms and fighters never sit down, he's just more comfortable standing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  I've seen a decent amount of sparring in gyms and fighters never sit down, he's just more comfortable standing.
                  ^^^
                  This. I was just about to say that, no matter how tired I was, I never sat down between rounds of sparring. Even when it's time for you to be replaced, you go stand outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
                    ^^^
                    This. I was just about to say that, no matter how tired I was, I never sat down between rounds of sparring. Even when it's time for you to be replaced, you go stand outside the ring.
                    Agreed, I just stand with arms leaning on the ropes facing outside the ring.

Comment

A lot of fighters with back problems have done it in the past. Sitting down can cool you down and they want to stay warm.

Comment

Working...
                      X