Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eating salads first thing in the morning.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating salads first thing in the morning.

I've been doing this for a week now and I feel super energized. Eating greens first thing in the morning allows your body to absorb all the nutrients
    without any interference from others foods. I also take a nice huge crap about 1 hour later. I eat kale, spinach, baby carrots,parsley, dried cranberries, and I drizzle it with some braggs raw apple cider vinegar. Once I'm done digesting I'll have my protein shake.

What about tossing a salad first thing in the morning? Letting the booty marinate over night.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I've been doing this for a week now and I feel super energized. Eating greens first thing in the morning allows your body to absorb all the nutrients
      without any interference from others foods. I also take a nice huge crap about 1 hour later. I eat kale, spinach, baby carrots,parsley, dried cranberries, and I drizzle it with some braggs raw apple cider vinegar. Once I'm done digesting I'll have my protein shake.
      do you find that your energy level is stable threw out the day? or do you get a 3:00 crash?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
        do you find that your energy level is stable threw out the day? or do you get a 3:00 crash?
        All day with no crash at all. It an amazing feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          All day with no crash at all. It an amazing feeling.
          when are you eating your carbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            when are you eating your carbs?
            I eat my carbs at lunch, dinner.

Comment

WOW. Thanks for posting this, I actually just bought a bunch of salad and other to starting eating a salad at least once a day. Glad to know it worked for someone else.

Comment

instead of eating a salad just get a blender it drink your greens in a smoothie. I used to eat salads when I was cutting and man it gave me a stomach ache for some reason, but when I started juicing it kept me full and I never got that pain in my stomach. I think because you can drink more fiber in blended smoothies, it also helps clean your colon out with all the fiber.

I love my vitamix.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  instead of eating a salad just get a blender it drink your greens in a smoothie. I used to eat salads when I was cutting and man it gave me a stomach ache for some reason, but when I started juicing it kept me full and I never got that pain in my stomach. I think because you can drink more fiber in blended smoothies, it also helps clean your colon out with all the fiber.

I love my vitamix.
                  I juice a lot of my veggies also but I love eating them. It's good for my stomach to digest them.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                    WOW. Thanks for posting this, I actually just bought a bunch of salad and other to starting eating a salad at least once a day. Glad to know it worked for someone else.
                    For years I've neglected vegetables and I use to have stomach problems and bad constipation. Now my stomach if 100% better.

Comment

Working...
                    X