No announcement yet.

Does Hearns vs Grant footage exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Hearns vs Grant footage exist?

I'm doing the video on Hearns' under-rated chin and I can't recall ever seeing or hearing about footage of this fight, does it actually exist?

If you are talking about Uriah Grant, yes, the fight was on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      If you are talking about Uriah Grant, yes, the fight was on tv.
      Ok, thanks. Just never ever seen it for download or on youtube. I assume it was such a crap fight no-one bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Ok, thanks. Just never ever seen it for download or on youtube. I assume it was such a crap fight no-one bothered.
        I have a couple copies somewhere on dvd, but I have no idea where. I think it was on the USA or FOX network here in the states. I was an unfortunite fight for Hearns. Alot of people where hoping to see Hearns get another title.

Comment

Was that the fight where the Hitman broke his leg?

Comment

Originally posted by tenpoint View Post
            Was that the fight where the Hitman broke his leg?
            Boxrec states it was an ankle injury, can't find much more on it than that.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...s._Uriah_Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Boxrec states it was an ankle injury, can't find much more on it than that.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...s._Uriah_Grant
              Hearns did get knocked down and when he got up he had a hurt ankle. I don't remember if it was sprained or broke. He tried to continue which showed alot of courage but he could barely put any weight in that foot and the fight was called.

Comment

Working...
              X