Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When has Arreola's really affected any of his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When has Arreola's really affected any of his fights.

I agree the guy needs to stay at about 230-240 but even before that when has he come in with poor cardio and when has his weight ever affected him? I think he would of lost to Vitali even if he weighed 220 so thats not even an argument.

The thing people don't realize is that Chris may look like a regular man but he's in a hundred times better shape than all the regular men on this board.

I think you guys are just being judgemental pricks.

Hes fat and extremely out of shape. Hes winning fights on sheer power and size.

Losing weight and getting in great shape will help his stamina, his footwork, and his speed. Getting in shape wont hurt him at all.

Staying fat and getting fatter will hurt him. Hell be just good but never elite.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Hes fat and extremely out of shape. Hes winning fights on sheer power and size.

Losing weight and getting in great shape will help his stamina, his footwork, and his speed. Getting in shape wont hurt him at all.

Staying fat and getting fatter will hurt him. Hell be just good but never elite.

But thats my question though when has it ever affected him? I have never seen him gassed in a fight and when has he ever shown poor footwork and handspeed?

I just think like most people you are assuming all these things about him just because he isn't built like a body builder and like I said before no matter what he does he's always gonna be chubby. Some people just are gentically dispositioned to be muscular and some people are dispositioned to be chubby.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        I agree the guy needs to stay at about 230-240 but even before that when has he come in with poor cardio and when has his weight ever affected him? I think he would of lost to Vitali even if he weighed 220 so thats not even an argument.

The thing people don't realize is that Chris may look like a regular man but he's in a hundred times better shape than all the regular men on this board.

I think you guys are just being judgemental pricks.
        I think you're not taking oreo-la's obesity seriously. also, oreo-la isn't taking his career professionally. you don't show up to your corporate job in shorts and sandles, so why should oreo-la not get flak for showing up to fights a fat slob.

oreo-la not getting in shape tells us he isn't serious about his career and therefore we should take him seriously. ****ing fat bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          But thats my question though when has it ever affected him? I have never seen him gassed in a fight and when has he ever shown poor footwork and handspeed?

I just think like most people you are assuming all these things about him just because he isn't built like a body builder and like I said before no matter what he does he's always gonna be chubby. Some people just are gentically dispositioned to be muscular and some people are dispositioned to be chubby.
          how can we judge whether he's better with or without the excess 50 lbs? first we gotta see him fight in shape, then we'll be able to make a judgment call.

but the fact that the fat bastard won't lose weight, just leads us to make another judgment call, this fat **** isn't any good, and probably won't be any good in the future.

Comment

He's fought for a world title and is a fat slob.

He is a disgrace to boxing and an obese mess.

For world championship fights you should be turning up in shape and toned ready for a 12 round epic battle - not looking for a lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              I think you're not taking oreo-la's obesity seriously. also, oreo-la isn't taking his career professionally. you don't show up to your corporate job in shorts and sandles, so why should oreo-la not get flak for showing up to fights a fat slob.

oreo-la not getting in shape tells us he isn't serious about his career and therefore we should take him seriously. ****ing fat bastard.

You keep saying he isn't in shape so why is he able to fight at a pro level?

I seriously think you have a misguided view of what out of shape is. Out of shape is weezing and dying on the mat after 2 min of boxing. Out of shape is not being able to have a very good Boxing record against solid HW's.

Let's say what this really is Chris just isn't pretty enough for you.
              Last edited by pistol whip; 04-20-2010, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon_Gekko View Post
                toned

Again this is about looks and not actual cardiovascular shape.

Maybe you guys should start watching male body building on ESPN or something.

Comment

His stamina is not the problem, he's just noticeably slower and sloppier at 250+ lbs. He might work hard in training but he lets himself go out of shape in between fights. 250-260 should be his walking around weight, not his fighting weight, when he should be trained down to the best possible condition.

Comment

i love fat people

let us celebrate the mexican James Toney (minus 80% of the skill)

Comment

Working...
                    X