No announcement yet.

Ive got a feeling about Cotto..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
    I think if cotto's punches do not buckle/hurt pacman, cotto's in for a long....really short time...lol

cotto's punches, IMO, will hurt PAC...he needs to establish some major body work on PAC early...the question is how efficient will be in landing on the quicker opponent...he'll have to exchange 1 for 3 when workin the ribs...that just comes with fighting someone with fast hands from an unorthodox stance

its how he takes those 3, that's the question...if they dont faze him then we've got a big-time brawl on our hands

but if he doesn't take them well, i expect PAC to turn up the pace and make it his type of shootout...miguel's stamina will be exploited if he's unable to handle the power because Freddie would have PAC go into highlight reel mode

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      cotto's punches, IMO, will hurt PAC...he needs to establish some major body work on PAC early...the question is how efficient will be in landing on the quicker opponent...he'll have to exchange 1 for 3 when workin the ribs...that just comes with fighting someone with fast hands from an unorthodox stance

its how he takes those 3, that's the question...if they dont faze him then we've got a big-time brawl on our hands

but if he doesn't take them well, i expect PAC to turn up the pace and make it his type of shootout...miguel's stamina will be exploited if he's unable to handle the power because Freddie would have PAC go into highlight reel mode
      I would not mind seeing a 12 rd brawl that comes down to a very close split decision or draw, where you left ok with the decision. What welterweight fight back in the old days was like that? Leonard vs hagler?

Comment

I would not mind seeing a 12 rd brawl that comes down to a very close split decision or draw, where you left ok with the decision. What welterweight fight back in the old days was like that? Leonard vs hagler?

leonard-hagler was at MW

perhaps leonard-hearns when they fought at WW but i think that one ended in the 13th or 14th...i forget

speaking of which, did YOU know Duran-Leonard 1 both weighed in at 145? and it part 2, they both came in at 146?

Comment

leonard-hagler was at MW

perhaps leonard-hearns when they fought at WW but i think that one ended in the 13th or 14th...i forget

speaking of which, did YOU know Duran-Leonard 1 both weighed in at 145? and it part 2, they both came in at 146?
          Makavelli??? Don't bring up "no mas" to cotto fans. yOU ARE WRONG....LOL

Comment

Makavelli??? Don't bring up "no mas" to cotto fans. yOU ARE WRONG....LOL

LMFAO!!! didn't even notice that...'no mas' in a welterweight bout where both came in under the limit

Comment

LMFAO!!! didn't even notice that...'no mas' in a welterweight bout where both came in under the limit
              It's bad but at least there is a rematch...lol

Comment

I have a feeling that if Pac can take Cotto's shots, and that's a big IF, the fight will be similar to the DLH fight in that he'll use the early rounds to box and be very very careful, and then around the 8th round he'll start to go after Cotto. Boy would I love to see a "highlight reel" mode

Comment

It's bad but at least there is a rematch...lol

growin up, i was a duran and marvin guy....to this day, i have hate for leonard

true story

Comment

i have a sneaky feeling that old miguel cotto is going to shock the world and beat pac man. Dont get me wrong i wouldnt be surpirsed if pacman danced rings around cotto for 12 rounds, but i have a feeling that the last 2 fights tha pacman had have made him seem way better than he is. I just think cotto is to live and a very strong welterweight with a great heart and good chin and i just think he'll walk manny down and break his body apart and slowly break pacmans heart and the ref will stop it. Remember cotto out boxed shane mosley and took his punches, and there is no way in hell pac man hits harder than mosley and isnt that much faster.

come on cotto!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X