No announcement yet.

Rampage/ Silva (spoiler)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piedra
    Its hilarous for me to read that couture is the best lhw outhere, he is not even a match for wanderlei. If there is anyone who could beat wanderlei its arona.
    I usually respect others opinions, but you lost me with NOT EVEN A MATCH FOR WANDERLEI. Silva is by far, and without a doubt my favorite fighter, and I will pick him to win if and when they fight. But to call the best possible fight in MMA right now, not even a match is ridiculous. Couture has dominated 2 top 5 fighters in his last 2 fights. His wrestling skill is great. He's fought much bigger opponents for most of his career. Tell ya what, I wouldn't mind seeing Couture/ Arona, that'd be one hell of a fight.

Comment

I agree with Zen, although I would pick Couture in a Silva/Couture match up. They are the top 2 lhw's now. I have become a believer. All I asked was to see him against some top competetion, I got my wish......

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
        Yeah I forgot about that. Silva vs Jackson in a Championship match is needed. Both fresh and 100% (or as close as any athlete can be to 100%) The BJJ vs Judo with Arona would be sweet BUT..........
        knowing Pride we'll see
        Yoshida vs Bob Sapp
        Jackson vs Arona
        Silva vs some guy named Larry
        Dude, have you not been watching Pride lately. Since it was "Reborn", matches have started to get way better. They are asking the Japanese fans to choose there "dream" fights. Pride has a bright future under its new management. They give the people what they want now.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
          All I asked was to see him against some top competetion, I got my wish......
          Yeah, it's way better seeing him against top competition. It brings out the animal in him. Remember the Mezger and Henderson fights......

Comment

Working...
          X