Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah I might have a crush on Adele. (PIC Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    i dont hate her, just think she shows too much attitude for an average pop star...and some people put her on this pedestal, like she's the first good voice ever....
    I can understand that, but look at the state of popular music now, she is definitely refreshing.

Comment

• The only fat girls I want to see or hear are the ones I can have a good larf at...........

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        I don't get why people always get so mad when they see someone doing well for themselves. It speaks volumes really.
        I guarantee you, if Adele looked like a super model this topic wouldn't even be up for discussion. It is what it is though.

Comment

• Damn, was searching for music on U-tube and top 10 got 4 Adele tracks. Forget Bieber fever - Adele fever.

She kinda got that Boss Lady look

This one half way decent too

Comment

• probably a nice girl

not at all a fan of her singing, but i cant knock her for getting paid handsomely for it

sex symbol?
            no thank you

she's a unique looking girl but certainly nobody to write home about

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              plenty of multi-instrumentalists out there, and talented singers......b/tch got famous for pop songs....given to her.....thats the fact...so to act like she's above all that just means she's a ****
              She not a ****. Thats a ****ish thing to say. So thats a bit like the kettle calling the pot a ****.

Strange they havent censored the word **** on boxingscene.

Anyway, Adele is good. Better than 90% of the twats out there.

Comment

• Again I just hate the constant reassurance that needs to be given to her every time she is mentioned in the media. They always have to throw in that she is 'gorgeous'. She isn't.

There is just such a double standard when it comes to looks. People claim women in ads 'arent what real women look like'... Voices in the music industry aren't what real voices sound like. Intelligence among scientists isn't the normal intelligence. Athletes on the professional stage are more athletic than regular people also.

I'm not gonna sit here and say Adele has a great voice and is beautiful, because she isn't. The same reason I wouldn't reassure everyone that a great looking model actually has an amazing singing voice when in reality it just average.

Whatever, sorry for the rambling incoherent response just got back from the gym and am about to shower so I'm rushing this.

Comment

• Well ya'll aint gotta worry bout seein Adele no time soon. She just retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Well ya'll aint gotta worry bout seein Adele no time soon. She just retired.

she hung em up?

too many punches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Again I just hate the constant reassurance that needs to be given to her every time she is mentioned in the media. They always have to throw in that she is 'gorgeous'. She isn't.

There is just such a double standard when it comes to looks. People claim women in ads 'arent what real women look like'... Voices in the music industry aren't what real voices sound like. Intelligence among scientists isn't the normal intelligence. Athletes on the professional stage are more athletic than regular people also.

I'm not gonna sit here and say Adele has a great voice and is beautiful, because she isn't. The same reason I wouldn't reassure everyone that a great looking model actually has an amazing singing voice when in reality it just average.

Whatever, sorry for the rambling incoherent response just got back from the gym and am about to shower so I'm rushing this.

Reminds me of the whole Susan Boyle situation.

She doesn't even have a great voice but because is some old bag lady she is the next best thing to sliced bread.

Comment

Working...
                      X